Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

F9Devil "I like to abuse it abuse it"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "I like to abuse it abuse it" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cheater is cheter.I don't care what TheLast is doing.Even if all TheLast is cheater it doesn't make F9 right.In another ...
Page: 5

Cheater is cheter.I don't care what TheLast is doing.Even if all TheLast is cheater it doesn't make F9 right.In another day F9 will dupe and say ' TheLast dupes y do i not'.So fuking stupid

FrEaK

Originally posted by Raine
    Discuss Hatred as a clan and analyse both the positive and negative impacts contributed by Hatred/Wrath members on the Ares server with reference to:

a) Noobie players (i pwNeD f9dewil/0000000/insert Hatred member name the other day huahuahua n00b)
    B) Levelling parties in CZ (omg they raided me no lifers!!111)
    c) DM parties in CZ (omg they raided me no lifers!!!!!+1)
    d) The amount on diss thread on forums (fukHatred a.q. all c0cksucking fags lah)
    e) Your sex life (say what?)

Word limit: 1000 (10 marks)
    "Your sex life " lol

Killgannon

Ok, so even if this is bug abuse it is punishable in the same wat ctrl=minor is? Isn't sliding technically glitching too ? My point is that no one cares enough to do anything.

SexyJesse

y lyke to move yt move yt
    y lyke to move yt move yt with shiftypoo ofc

FiRe

TheLast clan is hardcore duper.......rofl

im all clan some1 dont has got +8 shells even WTL

WTL dont has got raptor+8 80..only raptor+7 and ii+8

yes they are hard core duper rofl.....

OrcTank

[quote]Orc Tank if you think your a big boy why dont u mention ur ingame name?

zzz so retards like you dont know who i am...
    raine figured it out quick and so did zero but i guess i cant expect you to..nm

yes i guess im not that hard to beat i just beat your ass when it was a 3 on 2 warrior on warrior with priests and you had a rouge. i think you switched servers, got boring after a while.

OrcTank

Originally posted by FatChicK
    I have a sexual relationship with SSunDeviL

and sometimes BobGreensley joins in

Your a good catcher^^

usuc

zzz im never invited 2 the "sexual relations" even though i was in the party when f9 was glitching. Glitching is Glitching though you can't blame him for being there at the wrong time i admit ive been in parties when orcs have done it 2 humans. Sure its wrong gms WON'T do anything about it and last but not least

Ssun>F9 : ^_^

haha this is brilliant, yea I glitch man look at me I run so fast I can catch up to an afk OMG HAX.

I forgot ssundevil > f9devil I mean come on look at him carve up cz my god what ever shall we do

RingWraith

SSundevil is trash

OrcTank

wow pwnage when do u wanna 1 v 1 cuz i will drop u like a fly u piece... ur a joke of a warrior.. u run like a puss and town when i kill both of your priest... or maybe your to scared to 1 v 1, u'll prolly jus run like u always do

OrcTank

Originally posted by Matt
    haha this is brilliant, yea I glitch man look at me I run so fast I can catch up to an afk OMG HAX.

I forgot ssundevil > f9devil I mean come on look at him carve up cz my god what ever shall we do

do what u always do run and town when ur priest die jus like pwnage

Achemenes

ringay faggot

Originally posted by Achemenes
    ringay faggot
    ache is my man <3 :wub:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345