Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

leveling question

This is a discussion on leveling question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how long do you think it would take to get from 61 to 70 on a paper fire mage with ...
Page: 1

i<3olympia

Default leveling question

how long do you think it would take to get from 61 to 70 on a paper fire mage with all quests, ALL OF THEM! (im only going to do the big ones like hob goblins, goblin bouncers, hell hounds, maybe ghost hunters, and all eslant) if i cant find an exp party, i go to eslant and solo troll captains and troll shamans (hoping for a peice of shell or an exceptional lol) i gain like 5% in 30 minutes in a good paramun party as well, and i want to know how long it would take to get to 70 so i dont bitch and complain while im leveling.

:pic:

hardcore falcon every day and i guess its like 20%+ at lvl 65~68 so i geuss like 50% for lvl 61~65? wont take u long but lol falcons .... allways full ftl

DoNotSlmMe

Originally posted by ic:
    ftl

ftw*

depends on if u have premium,...if u have a clan...if u have constantly an exp party...or have to be looking for a party like me for like 2hours -_- <_< h43r:

because people only look at lvl and not at skills(most of them)(and not that i have the skills) B) :wub:

i&lt;3olympia

i understand the skills part, im ok at mage, i just restarted this mage yesterday, and its been awhile since i have aoe'd, but i cna get practice at harpy parties, bcuz for some reason i cant rly find any aoe falcons in eslant, and since im such a low lvl compared to other mages at aoe ew, im not tooken unless there is no1 else, plus, i need paper armors +8 with hp for that, i got obliterated at aoe ew yesterday lol, but i can easily get at least 10-15% a day at while soling troll captains and troll shamans, but i rly need absolute power for that to make it go faster. any way ty for the tips and replys.

halifax

Expect to gain on avg. 5% an hour while you are leveling. Lvl 60-70 = 200 hours. In reality unless you have many friends and are well known as good gun on server you will spend another 200 hours looking for a party, waiting on rez, and sitting in town staring at your computer like a slug.

:pic:

Originally posted by halifax
    Expect to gain on avg. 5% an hour while you are leveling. *Lvl 60-70 = 200 hours. *In reality unless you have many friends and are well known as good gun on server you will spend another 200 hours looking for a party, waiting on rez, and sitting in town staring at your computer like a slug.
    +1 to that rofl

i&lt;3olympia

lol jeremy why you gotta put it that way? :lol: now i dont wanna lvl anymore

but it's true -_-

Baronius

keep doing falcons, if yer rly dedicated (aka no life ^_^ ), u can even get 30-35% in a day at 65+

_DecapitatoR_

the way i see it, its close to impossible to get in good aoe parties in the lower 60s.
    the mages in aoe EW/falcon are always asking for 65+ or are full.
    i guess mages will have to just do solo exp, which isnt fast anyway, especially for low level mages.
    gogo /quit_mage and start a warrior :wub:

yea i am a lvl 62 ice mage...i don't get invited fast in a fc/cw party altough i'm prolly smarter or dunno how to say it (in the way of when to slow them and lure )

but that's their decision if they lvl > skill but for fire u need to do more damage offc don't really need to be smart to be a good fire mage unless if u got 2 lure offc

Malavon

I remmber 1 turk mage back in KO days , who couldn't hit harpys with flame burst.. he was always missing 90 % of them , so YES , you need some skill to play flame mage. As for ice , you just need to learn to use ice nova / blizzard every 2 bursts , so harpys will remain frozen all the time..

Coronius

use aprox like 5-10 minutes on waiting at every spot to get invited (not longer)! try 3 spots of falcons first! if not succeed then try 3slot harpies at linate (if orc)! keep doing this untill you get invited ! do not log off or disband party if u get invited ! try using timezone that most turks sleeping and u will get invited easyer! try to make friends on those parties even if they r not clannies so u will get invited more easy in future !

i did like 2 months to go from 62 to 70 on KE with out quests and falcons ( ofc coz that wasnt rofd ) !

when u get like 66-67lvl get 2 more mages 1 buffer and 1 swifter and aoe raven in esl (5-6 slots)! use this only if u cant find other spot!

best ice mage is the one who use fire staff and fire burst when nova and blizard loading! i chose to get blizard on 62 instead of absolut power if im fire mage!

i hope i helped you

Speed

it took me about 2 and half monts or maybe 3 max to get from 62-70 doing all quests , and always paramun ( dark stone when 67+ ) , gettin around 7-10 % daily .. sometimes i only got 5 % a day but sometimes i got even 15 % on a day ...

but i usually found party easy , people knew me and invited me often

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast