F9Devil king again on Ares ?

This is a discussion on F9Devil king again on Ares ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since i saw F9Devil in a turk clan (Just1ce full of dupers/koxpers/edited chars) i asked myself iff he did this ...
Page: 1

Default F9Devil king again on Ares ?

Since i saw F9Devil in a turk clan (Just1ce full of dupers/koxpers/edited chars) i asked myself iff he did this just to win kingship on Ares orc side. So what u think can LONGYAN convince his turks baba's to vote for F9Devil?

Does it make sense for him to be in a clan that is hated by just about every1 just to win king? probably not. Would I like to see F9 as king again, most definetly. F9 in the only king who hasn't stolen vast amounts of money from the treasury, and he actually held events aside from the xp events. But then again, who said F9 will even get nominated.

What clan would you like to see F9 join?

Deathstalker40

lol i remember when i was on ares i used to cheat like shit on the find me on the hill games i have like 3clannies follow him and get elimanted and i split the dough with them them was the times

:pic:

hes thare for xp from what i heard :rollseyes: no wounder if just1ce clan xping paramun 24/7

battle16

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    Does it make sense for him to be in a clan that is hated by just about every1 just to win king? probably not. Would I like to see F9 as king again, most definetly. F9 in the only king who hasn't stolen vast amounts of money from the treasury, and he actually held events aside from the xp events. But then again, who said F9 will even get nominated.

What clan would you like to see F9 join?
    he was nominated last night

Deathstalker40

last time i was on ares he was lvl 70 what lvl is he now,i remember i was begging for a glacier scroll and 50mil dam i was a noob

StartPraying

seen a warrior from just1ce doing the item bug yesturday xD

gtaguy

Deathstalker40

Originally posted by gtaguy

lmao rodl ahhahaha dude u funny as hell

If F9 was in Justice for xp, then he be alot higher than he is :-P. Then again if someone didn't always get XP'ed while pking he's prolly be alot higher than he is. But as far as I know, Matt Eric and Alex don't own internet cafes, so chances of them winning King is pretty low. Arno has how many computers and accounts he can log in and vote with.

O well, F9devýl_TR for king :-P

wtf do you mean man, icafes are my life. I was thinking about adopting some kids and putting em to work on the grind till 80 but we'll see what happens.

On another note, neither me or alex have had time to play, raine is busy and eric no longer plays either soooooo F9 for king ta.

I'll be playing in january maybe, depends what happens with other people and this coming elections.