Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is it a fact that's a bug abuse?

This is a discussion on is it a fact that's a bug abuse? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by eldar everythin was said here, its bug abuse. used by total bunch of noobs or ppl which ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by eldar View Post
    everythin was said here, its bug abuse. used by total bunch of noobs or ppl which cannot stay alive for a minute , pathetic.
    That day was ~5 players online at war which you see in jail, when door opened they just sit there, so i came in to say hello to them. thats it ;]

Quote Originally Posted by eldar View Post
    ok few exmaples:
    - mage whos in party runs there, so none can attack it, jail opens, army of enemy just pass him and goes away (wo this he would be death in 0,5 sec and goes all the way from his own jail back). When most of ppl are gone he tp whole party which can rush keeper / kill noobies, when they will about to die, they can run back to the "safe" zone, regroup heal themself and so on. In real one mage there is able to tp more than one party, if there are more than one partys which co-operating together, that can couse huge troubles if we talk about keeper.
    This scenario would never happend wo this bug abuse, one mage / one party can hardly stay online arround the keeper when jail opens
    - if any1 solo is all about waiting like lil b1tch at safe zone and looking for some noob who will run out from jail, kill him in 2 hits and than run (run means do 2 steps lol ) back to "safe" zone, i saw like bilion times ppl doing this for whole war. again this would never happen wo this bugging.

i belive its pretty clear
    Well yeah maybe you are right, but that day server was crashed was no people online and if talk about that situation, there was only 1 human party online which you see in SS and few human k0xpers around, so the truth is that we couldn't kill keeper. We were only just having fun...
    Generally speaking i didnt know it's a bug, door was open so i went in.

Banned

i was more speaking about situation in my server, where i can like 5 /6 partys doing this crap, thats why i said what i said. if any1 just chiling inside enemys base, well its not big deal ofc, but when some1 doing in clear purpose to have the anvantage which i mentioned above, u can clear call that bug abuse.
    if i remember well there was huge topic about this at official forum at xige section, which ended with statement from mod, was said its (banable) bug abuse.
    peace
    Last edited by eldar; 02-05-2010 at 08:08 AM.

ya this is bug abuse as wel as the little safe part surrounding the outside perimiter of the jail...
    i mean think about it.. its war do u really think u shud get a chance to be safe in enemy territory?

what would be good is if there was a way of impossing a automatic 2 hour ban (make you skip war) for everybody that entered the opposing nations safe zone for more than 3 seconds or something similar. or same thing but it auto towns you.

Banned

happens all the time in our server as well form people in our top clans here O_O I always see them the next day so u probley have nothing to worry about.

MrH

Man, i don't think that it's a but and ur not abusing anyone ^^ no seriously if the GMS or creators didnt want that orc go on humans base or vice versa i think they would have putted something that would block you there so chill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12