Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ever read the agreement thing?

This is a discussion on Ever read the agreement thing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This includes most of the koxp using teenage turks and other noobs: Originally posted by https://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=eula 4. ACCOUNT (a) Eligibility. ...
Page: 1

Arphetic

Default Ever read the agreement thing?

This includes most of the koxp using teenage turks and other noobs:

Originally posted by https://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=eula
    4. ACCOUNT

(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I have read and agree to above Terms of Service" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.
    Yes, KO is for 18+ bb

also:

Originally posted by https://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=eula
    (B) Account ID. At the time your Account is opened, you must choose a name to identify yourself to The Company staff (your "Account ID"). You may not select as your Account ID the name of another person, or a name which violates any third party's trademark right, copyright, or other proprietary right, or which may mislead other Members to believe you to be an employee of The Company, or which The Company deems in its discretion to be vulgar or otherwise offensive. The Company reserves the right to delete, or to change, any vulgar or otherwise offensive Account ID. You have sole liability for all activities conducted through your Account or under your Account ID.
    Yes, koxp is really forbidden, so is naming ur char/account after it.

Though:

© Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the Account you use to access the Service, the characters The Company stores on The Company servers, the game items and the in-game virtual money in the Account, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The Account, characters, game items, in-game virtual money and any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of, are properties of The Company.
    They have power to just ban u without reason if they want

(d) Character Name. In order to use the Service, you must create a character and choose a name for your character to identify your character to other Members (your "Character Name"). You may not select as your Character Name the name of another person, or a name which violates any third party's trademark right, copyright, or other proprietary right, or which may mislead other Members to believe you to be an employee of The Company, or which The Company deems at its sole discretion to be vulgar or otherwise offensive. The Company reserves the right to delete, or alter any vulgar or otherwise offensive Character Name. Only ASCII characters are allowed for any character names in the Game. No Unicode is allowed.
    No more ppl with "GM" in their names pls

(e) Clan names, clan titles, clan symbol, character names, NPC Names. While accessing the Service, it is possible to name your clan, grant titles to individual members, grant a title to your own character. You may not give a name to a clan, another character, grant your own character a title, or name an NPC (non-player character) that is the name of another person, or a name which violates any third party's trademark right, copyright, or other proprietary right, or which may mislead other Members to believe you to be an employee of The Company, or which The Company deems at its sole discretion to be vulgar or otherwise offensive. The Company reserves the right to delete, change, or require you to change, any vulgar or otherwise offensive Name. Only ASCII characters are allowed for any names in the Game. No Unicode is allowed.
    NO unicode, and grant tiitles to individual members?? wtf?

(k) Right To Monitor and Remove Unacceptable Contents. The Company has the right, but not the duty, to review and monitor all content submitted for or included on the Service, and in its sole discretion to remove any content that the Company finds objectionable for any reason, without any prior notice to the Member.
    Basicly they say here, they dont have to watch if there are cheaters in-game, so they cant be attacked on this fact

k game loaded bb

visi

/uninstall and left k2 ftw.

SomeDude

you dont have to be 18 years old to play the game, you have to be 18+ or have your parents permession to agree to the terms of service

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by visi
    Correct, for those who wish to not agree to the terms have done just that. Uninstalled. I mean why would people jump into anything without reading. 2 years later. Beats me.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-visi
    Correct, for those who wish to not agree to the terms have done just that. Uninstalled. I mean why would people jump into anything without reading. 2 years later. Beats me.[/b]
    apparently pissing off people who play the game is perm bannable though(even though it should just be a mute ) but duping/scamming/macroing/etc is just a 30 day ban for 1st offense....k2 ftw :P

Infinitemadness

Making someone mad in game? Depends on the situation. If it's tping someone to golem's/other mobs to let them die. That is intereference with play and could be a 30 day ban. If your just harrassing someone in game, that could be like a 1-2 day ban. If your cursing someone out, yeah thats a mute until I feel like unmuting you jk but usually a 7-10 day mute. People take these terms literally to the extreme. Especially terms that have been out for almost 2 years, why is it that just now people are stopping to read them. Dont you have to read them when you first sign up? I did. And I read them just about everyday when I reply to some players on Customer Support. All Im saying is, dont complain 2 years into the game about something. My point.

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Making someone mad in game? Depends on the situation. If it's tping someone to golem's/other mobs to let them die. That is intereference with play and could be a 30 day ban. If your just harrassing someone in game, that could be like a 1-2 day ban. If your cursing someone out, yeah thats a mute until I feel like unmuting you jk but usually a 7-10 day mute. *People take these terms literally to the extreme. Especially terms that have been out for almost 2 years, why is it that just now people are stopping to read them. Dont you have to read them when you first sign up? I did. And I read them just about everyday when I reply to some players on Customer Support. All Im saying is, dont complain 2 years into the game about something. My point.
    then why am i still banned 3+ months later when it should have been a 7-10 day mute according to u? :blink: bit unfair for a 1st offense when while i was playing id see people doin a lot worse getting unbanned days later

Banned Senior Member

Cama what do you expect from a company that needs to call Korean techs to fix their problems
    Their people cant solve anything by themselves

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Cama what do you expect from a company that needs to call Korean techs to fix their problems
    Their people cant solve anything by themselves
    that has nothing to do with customer support...the game was a korean game first all patches must be recieved from them first then translated and altered to fit our version....that makes sense and i have no complaints with that...my complaint comes from the lack of customer support/customer support not following their own guidelines

Making someone mad in game? Depends on the situation. If it's tping someone to golem's/other mobs to let them die. That is intereference with play and could be a 30 day ban. If your just harrassing someone in game, that could be like a 1-2 day ban. If your cursing someone out, yeah thats a mute until I feel like unmuting you jk but usually a 7-10 day mute. *People take these terms literally to the extreme. Especially terms that have been out for almost 2 years, why is it that just now people are stopping to read them. Dont you have to read them when you first sign up? I did. And I read them just about everyday when I reply to some players on Customer Support. All Im saying is, dont complain 2 years into the game about something. My point.

so when someone complain about something you just tell him "here is the rule blabla"
    when someone get arbitrary banned, you say " third party program are banable"

i now understand why do CS look like stupid bot , when we send a ticket , what we expect is check the log etc , something a professionnal compagny would do *cough* blizzard *cough*

Infinitemadness

Oh it has everything to do with customer support. People are like, why cant I use gm's names? Hmmm read TOS. People are like why cant my +10 shell pads be replaced. Umm read the TOS. Why cant I use KOXP? Umm Read TOS. Lack of Customer support? Well I cant answer for any other server then Xigenon. Everyone has been answered up to date on Xig. Whether it's an answer you want to hear or not, but they have all been done.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness

so when someone complain about something you just tell him "here is the rule blabla"

i now understand why do CS look like stupid bot , when we send a ticket , what we expect is check the log etc , something a professionnal compagny would do *cough* blizzard *cough*[/b]
    LOL Blizzard is professional. So professional they pretty much have the same thing going on. What, you think they are perfect? Oh thats why everyone here at my work complains about Blizzard all the time. My bad.

Oh it has everything to do with customer support. People are like, why cant I use gm's names? Hmmm read TOS. People are like why cant my +10 shell pads be replaced. Umm read the TOS. Why cant I use KOXP? Umm Read TOS. Lack of Customer support? Well I cant answer for any other server then Xigenon. Everyone has been answered up to date on Xig. Whether it's an answer you want to hear or not, but they have all been done.

so if i send a ticket saying why did ur xtrap banned me and i didnt use any third party program , you will tell me that using third party program is illegal?

i know stupid ppl who say "can i dupe?" "can i use koxp?" etc deserve a ban , but i think its less than 1 / 1000 of usko population so dont tell me u receive only this kind of message

also , if i get hacked and send a ticket with my xig , i have more chance than with my oly char because olympia have no gm?

Foretold

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    then why am i still banned 3+ months later when it should have been a 7-10 day mute according to u? :blink: bit unfair for a 1st offense when while i was playing id see people doin a lot worse getting unbanned days later[/b]
    you offended more than just one person, you offended thousands
    so 7-10 mute x 1000 = a really long ass mute <_<

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@

i now understand why do CS look like stupid bot , when we send a ticket , what we expect is check the log etc , something a professionnal compagny would do *cough* blizzard *cough*
    LOL Blizzard is professional. So professional they pretty much have the same thing going on. What, you think they are perfect? Oh thats why everyone here at my work complains about Blizzard all the time. My bad.[/b]
    i used to have a wow account , and deleting an item by accident , when i contacted a gm (took me 30 min waiting ,and i could kill mob etc while waiting ,so its not really waiting ...) he restored me it and you think its not professionnal? i think its ALOT better than your famous automated humans working for ur CS

edit: not to metion it take you ALWAYS when i sent ticket more than 48 hours ,where as ur page says premium member will be replyed within 24 hours , and im gold

also , when i do a ticket like "hello im gold premium with many knight cash here is my problem..." i dont really get more help , but the answer is faster

do you have some progs that detect the words "premium" "gold" "knight cash" ? :rollseyes:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast