Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

failed login

This is a discussion on failed login within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; reinstall and dns flush wrked for me...
Page: 2

Banned

reinstall and dns flush wrked for me

waitnbleed

reinstall and dns flush wrked for me[/b]
    can you explain to me what you did please ? what is dns flush ?

icex08

Smile

did u guy can log in but fail in select server.....

did u all encounter the same promble as me...

can log in to acc but fail in server selection...... even in the same line other pc can log in but i cannot any here got any solotion to help

regarddddd

DAMMM KO FOR Cheat the premium user

i'm getting failed logging to ....... on all servers but yesterday i havent had that problem

SoulFamily

the strange thing is

with 1 PCi can login every account i would like to login
    with the other i cant log any

wtf is this shit again?

as my lats topic said..

i was in game servers got down..( normaly)
    when i tryed to log back my acc was in use (bug) so i tryed to disconect my slef but didnt wotrh.

a fewl hrs later my acc was ok but when i select any server to log in i got error 10060.
    i alredy reflush my conect, changed my IS chengd my IP and it alredy have like 12 hrs, and i am stil have the same problem.
    so i tred to log in other acc, same problem. i asked my friend who was in game to try log in my acc, and he did. so i have no idea to do now :/

I had that problem to, and I heard I should install the Service pack 2 on windows xp so I did, and it worked [/b]
    1 - i cant understand y it can help. i think i alredy have sp2 ( i am at worck cant chek it now) but i ll try
    2 - Other friend told me he have same problem a like 6 months ago. and worte to k2 he did eveything. but the solution just came after servers restart. so he tolde me i ll need to wait till next restart ser. cuze my id machine is like " locekd" from some bug on k2 servers..

if some one who understod my problem know what i can do to solution it i ll be thx full.
    and sorry about my englsh

SoulFamily

if its like ure mac is bloked for some reason, the only way will be to "change" it

but this isnt easy and will take a lot time and can make several problems. so only way i think will be to wait for a server restart :S

if its like ure mac is bloked for some reason, the only way will be to "change" it

but this isnt easy and will take a lot time and can make several problems. so only way i think will be to wait for a server restart :S[/b]
    :/ i agree and i think that ll be only thing we ll can do.. wait till next restart server :/

btw.. i ll go to my cusian house to play ko ahahah
    cant spot xp now.. i have to do my % day

SilentDaemon

:S same shit here

SoulFamily

im glad i have a 2nd pc where im able to login :P

but is so sloooooooooooooooooooooooow

jimfujitsu

I have 3 pcs i cant log in any of them so its not mac problem.This is gay.

SilentDaemon

I have 3 pcs i cant log in any of them so its not mac problem.This is gay.[/b]
    hmm that sux

I have 3 pcs i cant log in any of them so its not mac problem.This is gay.[/b]
    well i c 2 ways.. or u dont have the smae problem we have.. or u was on server wiht ur 3 x pc when servers went down yestreday...

jimfujitsu

well i c 2 ways.. or u dont have the smae problem we have.. or u was on server wiht ur 3 x pc when servers went down yestreday...[/b]
    I have the 10006 error when i try to get into any servers . And about my pcs , i only use 1 for playing ko , on the other 2 i installed ko just earlier especially to see it was a problem on my side . I'm assuming that my pc is fine and its a k2 issue.

SoulFamily

servers got restarted, but still im not able to log with my 1st pc into any server <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast