Failed sendin a Letter

This is a discussion on Failed sendin a Letter within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello i have a question, today i send a item for letter to invalid name and i want to ask ...
Page: 1

Edminztrator

Hello i have a question, today i send a item for letter to invalid name and i want to ask if nobody open this letter this item back to me in 7 days ? or that is not working ?

it back in 7 days if no1 open this letter

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

The letter return after 7 days should be working, I remember sending pots to my dcz character and it returned to my main after 7 days recently...
    If you remember the name you lettered your item/money to, just go make a character with that name. If it says the name is taken when you are trying to create it, hope for the best that that guy isn't going to accept it, otherwise as soon as you log that character, it will already have a letter that you mispelled. Good luck I guess :S

Edminztrator

ty for response problem is i send this to the old nick of my friend and he changehes nick today so that name i send the item dosnt exist and when i try to create this say this user already exis ... so IMPOSSIBLE nobody can open it i think :mellow: