Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

JamesJack

This is a discussion on JamesJack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if so put this in a support ticket I believe this has gone to far. The Official Knight Online Forums ...
Page: 1

steven48

if so put this in a support ticket

I believe this has gone to far. The Official Knight Online Forums Moderator James Jack has been abusing his powers. Everyone believes it. He threatens to ban people ingame if they send in support tickets. So I'm tired of it. He deletes people posts when their posts aren't against forum rules. He is out of control. I think I speak for alot of people when I say that JamesJack's powers should be removed immediately.

Roberto

and how to do that?

Just stop reading official forums...

never posted on kol forums, never will.. they probably just hire a Neo-Nazi to troll their forums.. we only got schrotti =\ but he was half price

never posted on kol forums, never will.. they probably just hire a Neo-Nazi to troll their forums.. we only got schrotti =\ but he was half price[/b]

:lol:

Banned

I can't stand that faggot, he said and I quote "You don't need security" talking about being able to keep your account secure. I told him he was a retard and he banned me lol.

TaDaaa

I was IP banned on the official forums, from two different locations. Only 17 years and 243 days to go and i will be unbanned. I think that shebitch was the one that banned me.

The funny thing is if I try to log i can see that I have a message but can not read it, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT SAYS!

wanker

they banned me till 2034 like i cant wait 27 years to post again haa

anyways ur fighting a battle u cant win u either had to be a complete retard like that mexican to get ur mod taken away there

Banned to 2030ish... lol

That was for saying "JamesJack is probably some big fat mexican scum who was abandonned by his mother and raised by two fags."

Personally, I though I got off quite lightly.

And yeah, don't use them Turk forums...

MirZa117

never posted on kol forums, never will.. they probably just hire a Neo-Nazi to troll their forums.. we only got schrotti =\ but he was half price[/b]
    schrotti pwns that fag =d

wanker

all i wanted is too buy a lvl 60+ orc archer to lay dead in front of human base koxping when logos was 1 day old

mehh topic lasted 2 days i even requested to close it cuz prices for a rol already were 21gb XD

shanttelimi

all i wanted is too buy a lvl 60+ orc archer to lay dead in front of human base koxping when logos was 1 day old

mehh topic lasted 2 days i even requested to close it cuz prices for a rol already were 21gb XD[/b]
    lmfao that is hilarious

Im banned for racism

mehh topic lasted 2 days i even requested to close it cuz prices for a rol already were 21gb XD[/b]
    come back when ur unbanned and flame again!

Im banned for racism [/b]
    lol nub

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if u dont like the official forum, then dont post there! OMG A HARD CONCEPT!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast