wtf is th rollback fcn my head

This is a discussion on wtf is th rollback fcn my head within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im just give up workn and trying to make money via buyn an selln. but that rollback freaks me out. ...
Page: 1

diablo

Default wtf is th rollback fcn my head

im just give up workn and trying to make money via buyn an selln. but that rollback freaks me out. ibuy a staff sell it again and relog. than my item comes back money goes after. wht the hell is tht? but in the other hand when i blew up all my stuffs they dont get back when i do relog tht damn.! iam just so crazy right now... :angry:

BobGreensley

umm what you gave up working? You quit your job, to try to make money irl buying and selling stuff in the market on ko? lol gg
    I can barely understand any of your post... It is really fcn my head lol

morax

Default Re: wtf is th rollback fcn my head

Originally posted by diablo
    im just give up workn and trying to make money via buyn an selln. but that rollback freaks me out. ibuy a staff sell it again and relog. than my item comes back money goes after. wht the hell is tht? but in the other hand when i blew up all my stuffs they dont get back when i do relog tht damn.! iam just so crazy right now... *:angry:
    Your DUMD. Yes there is money to be made in KO - ask KO GOLD BARS i bet hes made a small fortune, also members of some top clans might make alot. But quitting your job is a bit stupid you would need to get good drops everyday and sell them and if god forbid your item you sold gets wiped you get unhappy customers and a bad name on top....

Id have kept with your job

priestish

I got my pay check yesterday and check out. Went to sleep and when I woke up, my pay check is missing. I screamed damn roll backs.

diablo

naah i dont mean as my real job. just abt i just give a rest of my projects ( iam city designer and planner) eheh that all abt it not a big deal :rollseyes:

Explains why you are not an English teacher. You gave up city planning projects for KO? Ftw!