Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FAKING AYE!

This is a discussion on FAKING AYE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; god dammit iam tired of not being able to get in servers cuz of the damn servers being full. they ...
Page: 1

Default FAKING AYE!

god dammit iam tired of not being able to get in servers cuz of the damn servers being full. they need to put the god damn Paypal back in. Because for one iam only 16Years old i dont have a credit card to use for the damn Click and Bullshit... its stupid dammit. arggghgghghgg :angry: And for two iv bet alot of other people that are at a young age feel the same way... paypal was my source of selling iteams i made in ko and then buying myself some premium every month with the iteams i sold now i cant do shit because dont have a CC (california dont let you get a CC till 18 so iam fucked untill iam 18 if they dont put it back in).

no flame me guys

yeah i feel ur pain

Just use a fucking Debit card -_-
    Create a bank account, then a debit card, VOILA! You have prem. -_-

Why dont u ask your family / friends / parents etc ? they could probably help you

Cuz my family dont like for me spend jack shit on games so its useless to ask them and btw i think debit card in claifornia is 18 also lol not sure when my brother got his i think at 18

Originally posted by aeLLio
    Cuz my family dont like for me spend jack shit on games so its useless to ask them and btw i think debit card in claifornia is 18 also lol not sure when my brother got his i think at 18
    To create a bank account for UK, its 13, so you can get a debit card at 13. <_<

hmm well is that click and buy shit like paypal were someone can send you money? like teh system paypal runs if so lol S> 3GBS on diez for ClickandBullshit moeny please..

lol that is UK buddy i live in the United Stats of America in california... different age limits i think.

Originally posted by aeLLio
    hmm well is that click and buy shit like paypal were someone can send you money? like teh system paypal runs if so lol S> 3GBS on diez for ClickandBullshit moeny please..
    Nop u cant.
    All CnB does is jsut take money from ur bank account, CC, and send it straight to them.

bah w/e its hopeless ill go my way to lvl 70 wihtout premium xD (btw getting lvl 70 in like 2 year at teh rate iam going )

8 year olds can get a bank account -_-

merchanter25

hmm i dont understand i have a debit card in my possesion can i buy prem ect ?if so let me know how pls

click n buy gives like 4 options credit card, debit, bt phone call etc.

Think done thru debit it will take like 3 days to clear tho, before ya can get prem.

merchanter25

Originally posted by lerX
    click n buy gives like 4 options credit card, debit, bt phone call etc. *

Think done thru debit it will take like 3 days to clear tho, before ya can get prem.
    got some problems with CC ill try with debit now ty :wub:

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio
    Nop u cant.
    All CnB does is jsut take money from ur bank account, CC, and send it straight to them.[/b]
    Just 2 quick questions Josh

!/ do you have to credit clicknbuy account like paypal before purchasing or just straight from account because the second method is how my original account got pwned when using paypal.

2/ So visa/electron will work fine?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast