Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FAKING AYE!

This is a discussion on FAKING AYE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my debit card doesnt have an expiration date is the an debit card option like with not expiration date ?...
Page: 2

merchanter25

my debit card doesnt have an expiration date is the an debit card option like with not expiration date ?

Originally posted by Shalaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shalaa)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio

hmm well is that click and buy shit like paypal were someone can send you money? like teh system paypal runs if so lol S> 3GBS on diez for ClickandBullshit moeny please..

Nop u cant.
    All CnB does is jsut take money from ur bank account, CC, and send it straight to them.
    Just 2 quick questions Josh

!/ do you have to credit clicknbuy account like paypal before purchasing or just straight from account because the second method is how my original account got pwned when using paypal.

2/ So visa/electron will work fine?[/b]
    All CnB does, is get money from ur CC/Visa/Bank, etc, and gives it to k2, with security, YOU CANT STORE MONEY/CREDITS.

2.) Yes. Any debit or CC is allowed. You can even jsut have ur bank detials and use them.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by aeLLio
    lol that is UK buddy i live in the United Stats of America in california... different age limits i think.
    um sorry but i honestly dont think theres an age restriction for a debit card because the money is taken from what u have in the bank not from a lending company (Visa M.C. ect)

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Shalaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shalaa)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio

hmm well is that click and buy shit like paypal were someone can send you money? like teh system paypal runs if so lol S> 3GBS on diez for ClickandBullshit moeny please..

Nop u cant.
    All CnB does is jsut take money from ur bank account, CC, and send it straight to them.
    Just 2 quick questions Josh

!/ do you have to credit clicknbuy account like paypal before purchasing or just straight from account because the second method is how my original account got pwned when using paypal.

2/ So visa/electron will work fine?[/b]
    All CnB does, is get money from ur CC/Visa/Bank, etc, and gives it to k2, with security, YOU CANT STORE MONEY/CREDITS.

2.) Yes. Any debit or CC is allowed. You can even jsut have ur bank detials and use them.[/b][/quote]

Thnx for clearing that up bro, much appreciated ill try later and cross fingers i dont get k2ed again.

merchanter25

Originally posted by merchanter25
    my debit card doesnt have an expiration date is the an debit card option like with not expiration date ?
    help

Originally posted by lerX
    8 year olds can get a bank account -_-
    damn were do you live i went to Western Union like 2 days ago and they told me i have to be 18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12