Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

farewell [CW]

This is a discussion on farewell [CW] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't get me wrong please, I'm not here to complain about anything I just wanna good bye everyone. Well as ...
Page: 1

Dewon

Default farewell [CW]

Don't get me wrong please, I'm not here to complain about anything I just wanna good bye everyone.

Well as some of you already known, my new account was blocked forever on 06.04.2011 for using third party tools, it was the day that a GM unfairly blocked more than two parties from human and orc paramuns because of some random cheaters. There was a topic in CW cheat reporting section about cheaters in human side eslant on 06.04.2011, but I don't know why the GM gone mad and did the same with orc side? maybe to make it fair? I had no idea if there was a cheater in my party, cuz the party was running for just few mins and not enough time to find out about it.

So after sending tickets, pming admins, GMs. I got the same replies saying "you've been using third party tools". well
    it's possible to be unknowingly partied up with cheaters because of the bugs and cheats in this game but I can't accept that they say "you've been using third party tools". I must be insane to use cheats and risk my accessories+3, items+8/+9 on my account or who knows, probably customer support is telling this to whoever is sending ticket in the subject of blocks, bans!

So pretty much I'm hopeless to continue this, enough wasting time for a game. Also I thought of starting over with some cash and items that I have left on my other account. but I end up thinking that what's the point of that? to be honest im not upset of loosing my account, items and money that I spent on supporting ko but indeed im upset about getting NO support from KO/G1 which is the only reason stoping me to play any game from gamersfirst.

I was expecting to loose my items one day maybe by getting hacked or deleted from server or I don't know maybe
    game shouts down, many other possible reasons, but I never thought of getting blocked like this.

I've been a pay to play customer for couple of years which I didn't even need to pay for this game to play, cuz I had already enough money in game to buy whatever items I need, was just hoping that the game is going to be better in the future so why not to support them. I was absolutely wrong.

My friends are suggesting me to sell whatever I have left for dollar to walk away with something at least but lemme tell you this; I never bought or sold anything for real money and I will never do it, you might say then how did you get such good items. Well I spent lots of time in this game, been in c west since the server lunched and had couple of merchant chars in moradon (24/7). I've been a legit player and I'm proud of that. So here I've decided to try my luck in anvil, some successes there could encourage me to start over which I doubt that, (pretty much I'll go till +10 to burn it all) and the remaining items will be gifted to whoever wants a souvenir from me!

I had to make this topic for those who might think that I was using third party tools, be the judge yourself. Not only me, but more than a party innocent players have been blocked that day and what KO have done about it? I don't know, in my case nothing.

Anyway I have to thank ko4life admins, mods for giving me the opportunity to use this site to trade items. And also my special regards for all of you C West players and friends who have been friendly and supportive.
    I wish you all the best in virtual and real world.
    Let's hope that my story will help you realize things that might be useful for you in the future!

For those who might not know me:
    I was known as:
    Dewon, lv 69 warrior
    Snth lv81 (renamed to iDewon, sealed and traded for in game items)
    if you see iDewon around, that isn't me. sold him last year.
    l3ob lv69,
    Jace lv69
    D3WON 59

and also I played few other classes such as rogue, priest that I pretty much sucked at it
    priest: Daev lv69, SN2 lv80 (didn't have the chance to really pk as priest, just been xpin to 80 and later got bored of cz and moved dcz )
    rogue: rCHSiN lv59
    And in the end Xjax warrior lv67 [blocked]

farewell!
    Last edited by Dewon; 04-30-2011 at 10:48 AM.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I'll miss yah my friend <3. GL IRL and may you never get as ripped off as K2 ripped you off.

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I'll miss yah my friend <3. GL IRL and may you never get as ripped off as K2 ripped you off.
    I'll miss you too mate and amen.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

sad to see you going dewon, ive played with ya in so many diff periods , anyways gl in everything u do and ill miss ya!

retard0

I'm kinda feeling sorry for u , and I'm kinda of happy for you aswell .

I know plenty of people , if they were you they would've continue and keep buying premiums and stuff ( like you said you ''supported'' them ) . But u just cut the line , and move on . Even though I don't know you , I'm sure you have nice personality and you must keep moving in life . Remember its just pixels ! :]

On other thing , like I said before some people would`ve continue , well I'm one of them ^^ . I got banned TWICE for no reason , just selling items in moradon , and I got banned over night no clue when . I sent some tickets (like 8 times) and the same response like you get .
    After like 2 weeks or so , after I made quite nice amout of gbs by reselling . I left my char again merching and over night again , banned . I didn't have anything running like task manager etc ... Never used hacks before/after and still same reply .

They have to do something with their support .
    A) support for turkish players
    and B) support for english players .

So simple , yet so hard .

gl in real life =]

The king. Senior Member

just wait for "forgive weekend" or what the hell they called it, when they unbanned anyone buying premium hahahah

sad story, feel bad for you!
    Gl in real life!

Si1entcry

Little archer Senior Member

gl dewon, was nice playing with u back in r&h, then not so nice when u nt'd and kept spammin 800s -.- on me

this would have never happened if u werent such a cheap nub! :P

btw not gonna comment on the blocked issue... will just ruin my day. i hate this pathetic company and i think everyone else does too...

sometimes i wonder why people keep playing this game..

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    sad to see you going dewon, ive played with ya in so many diff periods , anyways gl in everything u do and ill miss ya!
    ty zeca, i really enjoyed playing aside and against you
    imma miss u terribly

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    I'm kinda feeling sorry for u , and I'm kinda of happy for you aswell .

I know plenty of people , if they were you they would've continue and keep buying premiums and stuff ( like you said you ''supported'' them ) . But u just cut the line , and move on . Even though I don't know you , I'm sure you have nice personality and you must keep moving in life . Remember its just pixels ! :]

On other thing , like I said before some people would`ve continue , well I'm one of them ^^ . I got banned TWICE for no reason , just selling items in moradon , and I got banned over night no clue when . I sent some tickets (like 8 times) and the same response like you get .
    After like 2 weeks or so , after I made quite nice amout of gbs by reselling . I left my char again merching and over night again , banned . I didn't have anything running like task manager etc ... Never used hacks before/after and still same reply .

They have to do something with their support .
    A) support for turkish players
    and B) support for english players .

So simple , yet so hard .

gl in real life =]
    yes i know this game is very addictive but in some cases like mine where you don't get supports, have to be insane to start over
    thx for your nice comment

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    just wait for "forgive weekend" or what the hell they called it, when they unbanned anyone buying premium hahahah
    made my day hahaha

I think I remember u, werent u in Hellsfury wayy back? Think I did some rlb pk with u back then. Didnt kno u were still around till now=/

Gl with ur real life or w/e u got planned

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    sad story, feel bad for you!
    Gl in real life!

Si1entcry
    ty 4 ur sympathy

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    gl dewon, was nice playing with u back in r&h, then not so nice when u nt'd and kept spammin 800s -.- on me

this would have never happened if u werent such a cheap nub! :P

btw not gonna comment on the blocked issue... will just ruin my day. i hate this pathetic company and i think everyone else does too...

sometimes i wonder why people keep playing this game..
    yea r&h, rlb IWs, good days but believe me there was nothing personal when I nted, just humans used to have more XP parties those days! and bcz im from AU so when I did NT, everyone was sleep in r&h so kinda i didn't have the chance to say bye in clan.

hmm 800s o.O that's pretty low, I bet I used to have +0/+1 accessories back then :P or you were pretty much buffed, cuz couple of weeks ago I was spamming 800-900s on +80 rogues with my lv 67 warrior, Xjax

btw i wasnt such a cheap nub o.O i can still offer for ur rogue in CR with what I have left in my old account :P
    take it easy body

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    I think I remember u, werent u in Hellsfury wayy back? Think I did some rlb pk with u back then. Didnt kno u were still around till now=/

Gl with ur real life or w/e u got planned
    sure belgske, who can forget such a gg priest too bad you guys moved +70 and i was in rlb mood ^^ and later on i was too ashamed to ask for clan cuz as i left r&h without a notification, i did the same with HF, so i thought you guys might hate me for that but you know it's just the difference in time zones!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast