Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

farewell [CW]

This is a discussion on farewell [CW] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dewon, Goodbye my friend, we used to play toghter alot, exp, pk - and alot of trades! You have always ...
Page: 2

Dewon,

Goodbye my friend, we used to play toghter alot, exp, pk - and alot of trades!
    You have always been a good player and a good trader one with a great talent in markting :P

I am sorry for your lost, and yes there is no point try to understand k2 :9

Well anyway goodbye bro, have fun in reallife and dont come back to this ill game k2 just keep ruining it...

i can say that this goodbye is from me and from Shay also, as he dont read forums or anything..

Cu bro
    FareWell (KillaHeala / NoMarcy / Seventdss)

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    Dewon,

Goodbye my friend, we used to play toghter alot, exp, pk - and alot of trades!
    You have always been a good player and a good trader one with a great talent in markting :P

I am sorry for your lost, and yes there is no point try to understand k2 :9

Well anyway goodbye bro, have fun in reallife and dont come back to this ill game k2 just keep ruining it...

i can say that this goodbye is from me and from Shay also, as he dont read forums or anything..

Cu bro
    FareWell (KillaHeala / NoMarcy / Seventdss)
    Yes mate I remember, I was lv 77 something joined you guys. it was really enjoyable playing aside you fine players and you were all supportive in xp and pk. Say good bye to Shay too from me and I wish you two the best in life.

As much as i wanna force you to try and get ur account back.

Cant cuz i know is hopelesss

Either way.Wish ya the best of luck and if you can try PMing GMs if you havent done it.

Tyrion

Well that is sad. One of the original gg's of C-west.....forced to leave on bad terms. Can't say I'm suprised, considering the state of this game and the company that runs it.

I wish you success in whatever you do from here on. Just wish you could have left on your own terms........and with a few thousand dollars in your pocket. I know for sure you wouldn't have been caught dead using hacks or partying with any hackers(if there were any way to know). One of the most honest and straight-forward guys I ever dealt with in my time playing KO. Good luck bro.

Had the chance to play with u in ardream when we were in Respect clan--you were truly a complete warrior. Sad to see such a good player leaving,
    Good Luck in real life

Banned Senior Member

man....

this story makes me want to quit now before i get fucked over too.

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    As much as i wanna force you to try and get ur account back.

Cant cuz i know is hopelesss

Either way.Wish ya the best of luck and if you can try PMing GMs if you havent done it.
    i couldnt find any of them online ingame but i sent them all, few pms in forum but the only ones who respond me were Aleenia and hyrokkin who told me that my account will not be unblocked.
    and thank you, i wish you the best too.

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
    Well that is sad. One of the original gg's of C-west.....forced to leave on bad terms. Can't say I'm suprised, considering the state of this game and the company that runs it.

I wish you success in whatever you do from here on. Just wish you could have left on your own terms........and with a few thousand dollars in your pocket. I know for sure you wouldn't have been caught dead using hacks or partying with any hackers(if there were any way to know). One of the most honest and straight-forward guys I ever dealt with in my time playing KO. Good luck bro.
    indeed mate, if i wanted to cheat then i would have done it with a random char and if there was an unknown cheater in my party then blocking my account forever isnt a fair punishment. but the problem is that they accusing me of using third party tools anyway i wasn't planning to quit KO but getting blocked was good for me to get involved in life more than ever!
    thank you for your kind words, you're one of the best i've ever dealt with in KO.
    take care

Good luck in real life

was nice to meet you

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Had the chance to play with u in ardream when we were in Respect clan--you were truly a complete warrior. Sad to see such a good player leaving,
    Good Luck in real life
    it was an honor for me to party with you,
    good luck mate

Dewon

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Good luck in real life

was nice to meet you
    thx mate even tho i don't know who you are but for sure was nice to meet you too

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    man....

this story makes me want to quit now before i get fucked over too.
    Same here man... Same here

GoodBye my Brother.... Take Care =[

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Sounds like a pretty poor judgment call by the gm, my good buddy fk got banned with a ton of items unfairly too, gl in real life.

Banned

I got also banned for 3rd party tools a while ago, atleast one of my accounts I was active on then. I contacted CS 5 times and I contacted BBB, all gave the same answer and wouldn't unblock my account.

And no I didn't use any 3rd party tools, I was merchanting at night and when I woke up I was banned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast