Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Farm bifrost

This is a discussion on Farm bifrost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man this is first i've ever heard ashitons dropping gold bar do ashitons even respawn good ? i never stick ...
Page: 2

man this is first i've ever heard ashitons dropping gold bar do ashitons even respawn good ? i never stick around long enough to find out respawn or drop

damiannopl

u need like ~2x full party

with DECENT warriors ~ 72 +

and at least 1x 2k heal for them

1x full heal would be great for greed AOE or 2x for 2 party ^^

it takes some time to take it down .. but gems r pro :][/b]

and usually after that is 2h in ds party for take % back

i&#39;ve gotten exped so many times because they&#39;re always up on that ledge, and they fall down and attack you all at once when you pass by em ><

ILoveYouToo

lol yeah 1 1920 and and 1 party heal at greeds and you will die. You need 1920 heal for each attacker other than the mage and at least 1 party heal per party.ideal parties would be party 1, 3x priest with 1920, at least 1 with party heal. 3 warriors 75+ 1 rogue drain/skill 1 mage for tp(don&#39;t attack or you will die ) party 2, 3 priest with 1920, at least 1 party heal, 3 warriors 75+ 2 rogues drain/skill. High level bps/rogues can be substituted for warriors but if they get too much aggro, Time to go DS!

what need as party for kill greeds ? and how hard they hit? i want know for example 2k damage on 1300 ac...[/b]
    You can do greeds with one (but good one) party... 4 80 lvl warriors (or near 80 ), 2 priests with party heal (buffer and debuffer), good rouge and a mage for dot dmg and slowing it with ice. Warriors shouldn&#39;t tank it - just slide, mage should non stop use ignition and some ice skill - it helps a lot, ofcourse drains and debuffs non stop
    It works

Greeds normally is 1 mage 2 priests, 4 warriors 1 rogue. Can normally clear the spawn, so around 9/12 per buff.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its 6 lol, they spawn about every 3 minutes , we take 2 to 3 partys when we go, and we can only get 6 in a buff time, because we clear spawn and have 2 wait 4 them 2 respawn ><

who said u need level 80 warriors for greeds? akara market is filled with fragments from greeds, some ppl selling full merchants of them. and as far as i know the highest level warrior in akara is 75/76. (maybe its the chinese koxpers that sell the fragments, but who knows )

Laggy

Thanks for ur opinions, i will keep killing wraths whit a warrior and me (bp) sliding take 2 minuts killing 1 but is better than dungeon anyway... btw ashintons drops silver bar too lots of bleseds in 1 hour u can farm like 2 ppl party 30-50 millions each one but is a little risk since im the bp <_<

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Gold/silver coins, priest impact and Blessed scrolls is all i&#39;ve seen from ashitons.

mages own at greeds whoever says 1 mage is retarted. laugh when he dc or die and you have to run thru maze all the way back. dot damage rapes greeds. yes 12 avarice frags was best so far.

ILoveYouToo

mages own at greeds whoever says 1 mage is retarted. laugh when he dc or die and you have to run thru maze all the way back. dot damage rapes greeds. yes 12 avarice frags was best so far.[/b]
    One reliable mage is enough for a greeds. It&#39;s not retarded, if they dc oh well, it can&#39;t be helped but they shouldn&#39;t die because they won&#39;t be attacking and even if they do die somehow thats what rezzers are for. Dot damage is good for any monsters but when warriors can spam higher damage, tank without worrying about dying, and do a reasonably decent dot with blooding I would take a 75+ warrior over a 75+ mage anyday for greeds.

tgrandomtask

i wanna see someone do 9-12 greeds in 10 minutes
    there re-spawn is soooo slow
    we clear spawn in 3-4 minutes maximum... with 16 people
    also if all warriors slide u need only 1 full healer

Hey cutie Senior Member

we have whole clan farming greeds

around 2 full partys and 1 half party

one priest per attacker. and 3 priests per party. everytime complete party heal regenerate we use it. So this way no one dies at all, maybe except the rouges who get 1 hit while draining

But yeah we rape greeds HARD and with style
    and we can clear spawn twice in 10 mintues easy

best we&#39;ve got so far is arond 12-15 avariches and a couple of shards and IB&#39;s

NeronDomitius

1 buff/f heal
    1 duff/ heal
    1 mage
    1 rogue
    4 warriors

tank style for all, with warriors blooding it, we take 1 greed in around 1 min
    about frags, min we got was 3 and most we got is 18 i think

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast