Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Farm [ look inside ]

This is a discussion on Farm [ look inside ] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rougean Andddd the award for biggest hater AND the biggest Degano wannabe goes too....... FuriousKo!!!! Will you ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Andddd the award for biggest hater AND the biggest Degano wannabe goes too....... FuriousKo!!!!

Will you ever stop flaming Degano and his clan in every single topic that has nothing to do with him or his clan?
    Frankly it is getting quite annoying to see you talking shit about the same people in every single topic...

And no I am not a member of BF, hell I don't even play USKO.
    ye dude i wanna dedicate my life to ko then still fail at it i really wish i was degano you hit that one right on point

They best way to gear up in 5 days, go to work for 5 days and you got your 150 GBS you can spent on items

Little archer Senior Member

Whether it's an obsession or not, it's still true. Degano is a failure who worships KO while thinking that people are jealous of him.

As long as it's common knowledge for everyone, then I think it'd be okay for furious to drop it.
    FuriousKo likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Whether it's an obsession or not, it's still true. Degano is a failure who worships KO while thinking that people are jealous of him.

As long as it's common knowledge for everyone, then I think it'd be okay for furious to drop it.
    i just wanna shut down the kids ego that he doesnt deserve before i started talking trash to him i heard him posting in every thread about he was the best of 3 vs 3s on cwest

Banned Senior Member

You keep bringing degano's name to every single fucking topic and u want to shut his ego down ? Looks like you're doing the opposite job
    how stupid are you haha

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    You keep bringing degano's name to every single fucking topic and u want to shut his ego down ? Looks like you're doing the opposite job
    how stupid are you haha
    hes more of a joke on ko4life than mrcuban your retarded

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    ye dude i wanna dedicate my life to ko then still fail at it i really wish i was degano you hit that one right on point
    You're a nobody that religiously posts on a forum dedicated solely to KO. Goal reached, gold star.
    wargrim likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    hes more of a joke on ko4life than mrcuban your retarded
    i'm sorry , but you're just too stupid in order to debate with you .
    who mentioned cuban ? what you want kid ?

i'm sorry , but you're just too stupid in order to debate with you .
    who mentioned cuban ? what you want kid ?
    get off deganos dick
    razor likes this.

Hope the creator of this thread get his answer in this lifetime. Is something cooking.. i can see flames

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    get off deganos dick
    Same goes to all other white knights. Most likely other mass babashoppers who also feel offended.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Same goes to all other white knights. Most likely other mass babashoppers who also feel offended.
    I can't see your and your pets problem , honestly .
    what did I say , in this thread , that has something to do / related to the theme of ''licking degano's arse" ?
    it looks pathetic how u guys complain (maybe not you in this case) even when adi did not comment one time here . Suddenly , out of the blue furiousko thought of talking about degano in this thread will make him look cooler or more funny in others opinion , when it's actually doing the opposite (makes him look like a pathetic 11 y/o bitch who whines about the babashopping and what not .)
    diver is just depressed of his total messed up life , I can clearly see that by his comment
    now you can keep replying to this comment with what ever meme you want , but we all know how miserable you guys are.

I can't see your and your pets problem , honestly .
    what did I say , in this thread , that has something to do / related to the theme of ''licking degano's arse" ?
    it looks pathetic how u guys complain (maybe not you in this case) even when adi did not comment one time here . Suddenly , out of the blue furiousko thought of talking about degano in this thread will make him look cooler or more funny in others opinion , when it's actually doing the opposite (makes him look like a pathetic 11 y/o bitch who whines about the babashopping and what not .)
    diver is just depressed of his total messed up life , I can clearly see that by his comment
    now you can keep replying to this comment with what ever meme you want , but we all know how miserable you guys are.
    my life is so messed up that I spend 3000$ + for online games ..

i can see that degano satisfies you alot

I don't even read those posts from that recton guy lol, I almost got cancer last time.
    Diver likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    Hello guys,well i know the answer is probably BUY,but i would like to know if there is any way to farm gbs in game these days ?if anyone know something let me know pls.

Kind Regards.
    I think that doing chaos 4 times a day is a good way to make money, as well as joining Juraid and farming bifrost mobs in CZ. I don't think that farming the Cardinal Jewels will do good for you, it's true that the drop rate is nice especially if you have premium, but there are koxpers farming the spots 24/7 and it's quite hard to get any kills, with me... I just get annoyed 10 min after I go to the spot and leave... Best way to make money ingame is reselling

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast