Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Farm [ look inside ]

This is a discussion on Farm [ look inside ] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo if im stalking you does that mean that picture accurately describes you? also i do whatever ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    if im stalking you does that mean that picture accurately describes you? also i do whatever i want with my life i could visit this forum 8 hours a day and be less of a virgin than you are rofl
    lol the virgin comment... what a fuck up!
    you trully prove Lavie right with your dumbass replies Mr. Fuck up. I really wish your old man would have gone anal the day you were created. What a waste
    anyway which one is it fuck up? you visit this forums 8 hours a day or just once while you drink your non virgin badass coffee?

Banned Senior Member

rofl my dog has better reading comprehension skills than you ill leave you with something more on your level

razor likes this.

This thread is like watching retards play poker in the fucking dark.

Little archer Senior Member

lol furious, those meme posts are hilarious. I swear I find that anime everywhere these days.

@wargrim, so you like sitting on dicks while watching MLP? as expected from a bronyfag hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    stop now or this man will get you banned

(thats degano)
    oh l0l

wow, this conversation is done.
    LyKeZ likes this.

rofl my dog has better reading comprehension skills than you ill leave you with something more on your level
    uuuhm... what?
    just pull your lip over your head and swallow

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

@wargrim, so you like sitting on dicks while watching MLP? as expected from a bronyfag hahaha
    what the fuck is MLP?

I just googled it and the fact that you know what My Little Pony is just says that you're as gay as AIDS. hence why you're licking Furious's arse. the fucking moron side everyone already knew about it

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol furious, those meme posts are hilarious. I swear I find that anime everywhere these days.

oh l0l

wow, this conversation is done.
    lol the fact that wargrim thinks hes actually worth words is kind of pathetic kid should know his place in society as the average bitch by now prob suckin down degano's sperm try to get in blf or w/e his subclan is
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 08-20-2013 at 07:14 PM.

lol the fact that wargrim things hes actually worth words is kind of pathetic kid should know his place in society as the average bitch by now prob suckin down degano's sperm try to get in blf or w/e his subclan is
    ouch! you really hurt me with that one. LOL and you meant "thinKs" right?
    Let me enlighten you: The only thing I think right now is that you're a fake fat sad fuck up who's as handy as shit on a stick and who can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground
    get off your high horse you bloody wombat.

PS: loved it how you HAD to mention Degano again.

Banned Senior Member

lol kid insulting cause i said things instead of thinks cuz im on my phone wow man really pwned me. once i think about it i should have respect for you i knew blacklabs was smart but your probably the first person to be born more retarded than a dog cuz my dog def has a higher iq than yours

No, I was just correcting you.
    I'm not sure if calling facts is insulting someone but if it is then by all means I am indeed insulting you.
    And pls don't bring the IQ. You have an IQ of 2 and it takes 3 to grunt.

Do you realice how pathetic you sound? the IQ, the virginity, the kid and Degano were your last 4 replies. I think I've proved my point so I'll rest my case. you can keep checking the dead fórum you visit once per day. And if you're worried about another reply, don't be. If I want any more shit from you I'll squeez your head myself.

fuck you very much.

BB

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    uuuhm... what?
    just pull your lip over your head and swallow

what the fuck is MLP?

I just googled it and the fact that you know what My Little Pony is just says that you're as gay as AIDS. hence why you're licking Furious's arse. the fucking moron side everyone already knew about it
    So upset, try to pretend you don't know what it's about. You instantly got SUPER defensive when I pointed it out lmfao.

Anyone who doesn't live under a rock know what that kids show is, my niece watches that. And so do you... bit sad huh?

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

lol these kids getting rock hard down there over a retarded game. gg wp no re

interesting read doe.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    lol these kids getting rock hard down there over a retarded game. gg wp no re

interesting read doe.
    People in this thread sold their stones to sundries for TP.

jks no-one here max level dm.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    No, I was just correcting you.
    I'm not sure if calling facts is insulting someone but if it is then by all means I am indeed insulting you.
    And pls don't bring the IQ. You have an IQ of 2 and it takes 3 to grunt.

Do you realice how pathetic you sound? the IQ, the virginity, the kid and Degano were your last 4 replies. I think I've proved my point so I'll rest my case. you can keep checking the dead fórum you visit once per day. And if you're worried about another reply, don't be. If I want any more shit from you I'll squeez your head myself.

fuck you very much.

BB
    bro im surprised you got enough time to reply shouldn't you be watching my little pony you fuck up of a pedophile. lemme go ahead and show you the only pussy you will ever see.

@razor its obviously this kid is a butthurt cwest kid that watches my little pony look how defensive he gets when you talk about it

bro im surprised you got enough time to reply shouldn't you be watching my little pony you fuck up of a pedophile. lemme go ahead and show you the only pussy you will ever see.

@razor its obviously this kid is a butthurt cwest kid that watches my little pony look how defensive he gets when you talk about it

lol

POOWWW!!!!!!!!

This thread had so much promise. Now it's just the same 3 dudes circle jerkin over each others posts (which is basically a reiteration of the post before, where did the wit go?).

Im bored now, Cy@.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast