Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree11Likes

Farm [ look inside ]

This is a discussion on Farm [ look inside ] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie This thread had so much promise. Now it's just the same 3 dudes circle jerkin over ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    This thread had so much promise. Now it's just the same 3 dudes circle jerkin over each others posts (which is basically a reiteration of the post before, where did the wit go?).

Im bored now, [email protected]

thanks for letting us know,
    bye

If you're talking cost effective/cheap then do as many suggested. FT, Juraid, etc... Now, if you don't care about price then buying GBs and would be the route if you want fast GB. You do run the risk of getting banned for buying GB but I have not seen anybody banned for it in a long time.

I used to farm cursed stones, normal mobs also drop them, but at low rate

Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    If i would be admin of this forum and if i would be fallowing the moral of people's behavior - tolerating normal jokes.. - If i would be all that i would permantly ban the ''FuriousKO'' guy. Kids gone bad,they need punishment.
    If you was the admin of the forum, which your not... and the only person needing punishment is you and whoever taught you in school/home how to speak/type English because that made my head hurt reading...

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    lol you HAD to bring Degano huh? get wet down there when you think about him?
    and I asume you meant W-O-R-T-H right? you can't even spell that you dickless cunt

edit: that's a whole lot of posts for checking forums once Mr. fuck up

am I? aaaahw you're so cute
    Dickless cunt, what sense does that make???

farm bosses / anvil / buy cheap sell high
    choose ur own battle m8

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    and you sound like the sick sad fucktard you've always been. prob need to listen to the pony

Horsefucker?

all areas are full of koxpers hindering, anyone knows that area is safe?

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

One word - Versace

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

few words: 90% of comments are out of topic... lol

As people said, u should try to join events like Chaos, FT,Juraid and bdws.
    I understand that winning juraid means losing 1% and at 83 it sucks; u can still decide to go there with an other 79+char ...i would suggest a mage since it's quite easy to exp a mage( especially if u get the chance to join jump-lvl event too) as well as gearing him; what do u need is basicly just an elixir+7, an mp recovery staff, some cheap shios or old fr...and the dmg u'll deal there is still more than good if not higher than the one done by an 80+ geared warrior; for istance, a mage pt in juraid will have the highest chances to win it..cuz they kill things fking fastly.
    Anyway..for bdw u should get a 50+ decently geared char; if i'm not wrong at 55u still join bdw regardless of n*enemies; that means u always have the chance to win a red chest.
    Other than those events, farming bf mob in cz is good too...both for the drops,the exp and the nps u might get there;
    An other mob to farm is DMs in eslant; they drop exceptional items...that are sold for quite a lot of cash.
    U can try to farm in delos too things like fire golems,fallen angels and company. both the marble and the fire abyss are both usefull and quite easely sold.
    U can try krovaz land too...but i bet there will be all kxprs.
    After that..well buy/resell, playing with anvil or buying gbs with realmoney.

p.s.cardinals would be good to farm just in ardream (imo) that's where u get the best spot.andtbh it's not so often camped by kxprs. and it's quite ideal for those who start playing wihtout a single noha.
    Other usefull spots to farm for " beginners " ...i would say ancient/treants in ronark land as well as hobs.
    The urukai familiy uses to drop ms quite often...but i would say,,,that's ideal mainly for (legit) mages/archers.
    There are also the new mobs that use to drop +3 plates,bills...quite good mobs to farm for decent exp and cash...but they are often camped by kxprs.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456