Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

sell scrolls

This is a discussion on sell scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i can sell scrolls again? <_< <-----61 :P...
Page: 1

GoldenEye

Default sell scrolls

When i can sell scrolls again? <_<

<-----61 :P

FatM4n

Dont think scrolls will ever be sellable again

GoldenEye

wtf <_<

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

non tradable scrolls means more money for K2, which means no chance of tradable scrolls... if u c wot i mean XD

FatM4n

Just amother step in making ko p2p

GoldenEye

thats all i have to say <_< :angry:

R34P3R_Magikz

unlikely more money i think ? be the same as be4 cept coming from more sources rather than 1 person buying them and selling them to other people in which they probaly buy kc now and the sellers don't need to buy as much now?

geek

Did you think sellers bought it in legit way? :lol:

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    unlikely more money i think ? be the same as be4 cept coming from more sources rather than 1 person buying them and selling them to other people in which they probaly buy kc now and the sellers don't need to buy as much now?
    nah ur wrong m8, trust me, they will get a lot more money like this

Actually He is right, by making scrolls untradable they are only losing money , they stoped the trading based on the fact that people were using stolen CC or Bad PP accounts and buying tons of scrolls, trading them to other accounts, and when K2 banned the oriuginal account the scrolls were already gone, hence making them untradable would eliminate the need to mass buy with fake info or stolen info . In a sense they are actually losing TONS of money as not NEARLY as much scrolls are being purchased as they were before.

ye but all the people who buy them will have 2 buy them legit. remember that a lotta scrolls that used 2 b selling in merchs in moradon were dupes.

by doin this every scroll they sell is legit, and the money goes t them. a lotta people buy them still cos they cant pk without them.

Baxxor

btw this is a letter from k2:
    " We will never turn it back to sellable scrolls CAUSE WE ARE CASH LOVERS.
    When u stop paying us we stop doing it and make everything for free"
    STOP PLAYING AND THEY WILL MAKE IT FREEEEE! :P

Originally posted by ResserGD
    ye but all the people who buy them will have 2 buy them legit. remember that a lotta scrolls that used 2 b selling in merchs in moradon were dupes.

by doin this every scroll they sell is legit, and the money goes t them. a lotta people buy them still cos they cant pk without them.
    True, but fact remains that they still sold triple the amount when scrolls was sellable, now that there not theres no reason to buy 4000 kc , as the average user can get by on 2000 or less . When before you would buy 4000 , use 2000, and selll the other 2000 in scrolls . Trnas and NCS was also a big hit but now there hardly bought a tall, especially when you can get a trina by simply getting your usual prem .

wiggen123

Do not buy premium nor kc and K2 wil realise which state were the better.

oncemore

K2 are most probably losing money at the moment with scrolls being untradable.

At the moment people are only buying scrolls for there own use, if they were tradable, the same people would be buying scrolls for themselfs, but also buying a shit load to sell for ingame coins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast