Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just to clear my name

This is a discussion on Just to clear my name within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you don't play on Ares, this does not apply to you. I was assistant of PhoenixWarlords. Was. There was ...
Page: 1

Zxenke

If you don't play on Ares, this does not apply to you.

I was assistant of PhoenixWarlords. Was. There was a dispute between me and a few clan members over a pk technical issue, and was eventually escalated by PW clan into such a big deal, and even such acts as spamming in normal chat at lvl 70 dungeon entrance that I was kicked from PW for using [3rd party tool]. First off, I left PW, I was not kicked. I do not use [3rd party tool], and I never have, contrary to PW members shouts. I'm making this post first off to clear my name of the slander proposed by members of PhoenixWarlords, and also to show my disdain for how they handled this situation. Instead of dropping the topic like I asked before I left the clan, they decided to keep furthering a topic that should have been over. I had apologized to people, yet they felt it better to disregard good feelings and go in favor of being nasty. I'm sorry it came to this PW clan. I wish you wouldn't have forced me to do this just to clear my name of slander.[/b]

Sahabi

We all in PW love you erick and still do

But you were asked to leave because you take your anger out on people just because you are having a bad day.

As always, I pray that you can find inner-peace and happiness.

Good luck in game and in real life! Smile some bro

Zxenke

We all in PW love you erick and still do [/b]
    Please, it's bad enough that you talk about me in many chats when I leave and how you all are glad I'm gone, don't come here with this sarcastic comment and try to redeem yourself.

We all in PW love you erick and still do

But you were asked to leave because you take your anger out on people just because you are having a bad day.

As always, I pray that you can find inner-peace and happiness.

Good luck in game and in real life! Smile some bro [/b]

Nice reply

Btw , PW clan , stop flame me that i went orc side , Zxe... ( dont wanna say the currect nick here , maybe k2 banned for trade accounts ) priest is not the own char of Erick or Nir , i gave him account for account , there is some stupid players i dont know which clan , but just yestrday some mage name MagicanMichel spam my pm with " you noob why you went karus you spy , fuk your mom " etc , i reported him and he prolly gonne get 24H ban , just stop this crap , its not the old owners , so if you think its Erick , its not.

Zxenke

Btw , PW clan , stop flame me that i went orc side , Zxenke priest is not the own char of Erick or Nir , i gave him account for account , there is some stupid players i dont know which clan , but just yestrday some mage name MagicanMichel spam my pm with " you noob why you went karus you spy , fuk your mom " etc , i reported him and he prolly gonne get 24H ban , just stop this crap , its not the old owners , so if you think its Erick , its not.[/b]
    Haha, that's kinda funny, lol. I, Erick, play Genkku, lvl 72 rogue, human at the moment. I need a clan btw :P

Haha, that's kinda funny, lol. I, Erick, play Genkku, lvl 72 rogue, human at the moment. I need a clan btw :P[/b]
    Come karus side , ill get you into symbiosis prolly :P , but in karus have many good clans , and English , PL clans , not only turks.
    TBH , PW clan , you sucks , you call me noob while in cz you 4 vs me and i own your whole party alone , but yea i guess i the noob.

Zxenke

Come karus side , ill get you into symbiosis prolly :P , but in karus have many good clans , and English , PL clans , not only turks.
    TBH , PW clan , you sucks , you call me noob while in cz you 4 vs me and i own your whole party alone , but yea i guess i the noob.[/b]
    Hahahahahaha, nice. Yea, I'm going orc side I think, once I get some KC. If ya can get me into Symbiosis, that'd be awesome.

TBH , PW clan , you sucks , you call me noob while in cz you 4 vs me and i own your whole party alone , but yea i guess i the noob.[/b]
    Honestly man you suck you send me cry letters when I was pking at least Pw members play for fun not just to show the "skills" in Cz.

Honestly man you suck you send me cry letters when I was pking at least Pw members play for fun not just to show the "skills" in Cz.[/b]
    I sent you? when? i got the account not long time ago , and why should i send you letter if i orc?
    I karus , why should i send you letters instead of pm? and even if i been human , why should i send you letter if you killed me? its a game i dont take it personal , but again , i got the account before 13 days i think , not sure , and i been allways orc , i went on the first day after 3 hours to orc side , so why should i letter you

Zxenke

O.o I never sent you letters when I had the account either, lol.

O.o I never sent you letters when I had the account either, lol.[/b]
    He prolly wrong , i been karus , so why should i letter you warmen ... lol :blink:

Oh I thought OmgThisIsMe was Genku who used to be in our clan then left to Perfect choice my mistake.

Oh I thought OmgThisIsMe was Genku who used to be in our clan then left to Perfect choice my mistake.[/b]
    No warmen lol , Genkku's owner was my friend , not me , but yea i had access to the account , but never sent any message to somebody if he killed me in pk , i dont give a shit about Nps so...

Banned

You guys know that we feed off of drama, right? Keep going please. What happened next?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast