Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fast minorheal work By S1V3R same Control :)

This is a discussion on Fast minorheal work By S1V3R same Control :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In one of my skill bar there are 6 minor heals, 1 mp pot and 1 offensive skill I'm switching ...
Page: 2

In one of my skill bar there are 6 minor heals, 1 mp pot and 1 offensive skill

I'm switching with 8 bars ( from F1 to F8). It's the fastest minor heal.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Confussed, is he say Ctrl is or is not working?

1 minor , 1 hand and over 10 years of me abusing my Fender Jag-Stang FTW

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

he's saying 2 minor-heal button is something like ctrl but that has always been around and anyway if you can spam fast enough you don't need 2 minor heal buttons thats for pussies

yeah but like every other multi-minorheal-whore your combo will be slow. comboing with 4 skills per bar does slow down the combo, and mashing 2 buttons instead of 1 will cause more skills to fail especially if your keyboard is old. the less buttons u have to use the more efficient the combo will be.

ive found 1v1's to be real easy since firedrake came out, sins struggle to heal legally and combo fast at the same time. and beating warriors is a piece of cake with blinding.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I can't get my head around just doing 5 attacks and then 5 attacks, I always end up waiting for the cool downs

Wyvern

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    he's saying 2 minor-heal button is something like ctrl but that has always been around and anyway if you can spam fast enough you don't need 2 minor heal buttons thats for pussies *
    hey! :angry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12