Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Too Phantom_Rogue...and ppl who has "inside" info

This is a discussion on Too Phantom_Rogue...and ppl who has "inside" info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I noticed that Arrow hack is back in CZ and it spreading like a virus (what a funny statement, so ...
Page: 1

Tha_Diablo

Default Too Phantom_Rogue...and ppl who has "inside" info

I noticed that Arrow hack is back in CZ and it spreading like a virus (what a funny statement, so double ... :lol

K2 is aware of this problem? or not? Will it be fixed soon...as in a 1-2-3 days (not months :P).... or we wait till ROFD?

If this sh^t happens in ROFD all we LEGIT players better stop playing because we will have an army of lvl 80 cheaters in a few months ... and we all get screwed by lvl 70+ skills....while we (LEGIT players again) just reached lvl 72 or some ....

why o why keep arrow hack returning that FAST! when we have a new patch we have a few days (sometimes hours :S) non-arrow hack and then its back again....does K2 have some Spy's working who supply the hackers the tools and info they need too fukk up the game once more?

btw everyone who has a "good" answer also reply plz and all losers who are just on forums too flame or talk sh^t go away!

i tryed and you still can arrow shower hack in RoFD

Countess

I am getting really bored angry w/e of all these koxp.kosp, things.... WTF? they do not know how to play this damn game fair and square?

:D1K3:

Originally posted by Countess
    I am getting really bored angry w/e of all these koxp.kosp, things.... WTF? they do not know how to play this damn game fair and square?
    +11111111111111111

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by Flippy
    i tryed and you still can arrow shower hack in RoFD
    hmm so they will release it anyway (just like KE full with bugs) and then we can better play an other game or koxp with all together because this will really mess up the balance just like they did before and they will do it again!

Cypher (server im playing :blink: ) has farr more the most lvl 70 while the server is not oldest one.... it had around 200 lvl 70 in 6 months or some?

ROFD will have 200x lvl 80 in 2 months?

I really cant believe thi sh^t!

Am I so incredible smart or is K2 just soo ignorent/dumb???

Technicolor

i have to say (play cypher aswell) THIS SHIT IS FUKED UP.......... every day i watch macronoobs lure away my bosss.... i see them lvl where i want to lvl........ legit......... i pay real life $$$$ to this game in the form of premium....... i see a koxper pay nothing for the cracked version....... he lvls up like 3 chars with 1 archer.... archer gets hacked banned or w/e he still have 3 chars......

now.... the only thing that was enjoyfull in this game is taken away again!!! FUK U K2 AND FUK U INFINTEMADNESS AND GREENSTER......... I NEVER BUT NEVER SAW U SEE DOING ANY GOOD FOR CYPHER...... EXCEPT GETTING HACKED BY HEAVEN........... WICH U LET CONTINUE TO FAK UP THIS GAME....

/quit_game

:D1K3:

i saw about 5 people stood on top of each other macroing dts in dies 2 so its obviouly happening in every server GG xtrap <_<

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by Technicolor

/quit_game
    you wont quit

you will miss us all ^_^

kopanos

Why mok whyyyyyyyyy?

U are too addicted to quit this game.

Before quiting please gimme all your items baba. You can get the hell out of the game after u do that

:P :P :P :P :P

Z3non

Originally posted by Countess
    For K2, it doesnt matter the way players play the game, what matters is they get their money.......
    The guys from koxp and kosp aregetting the info from k2 to make their hacks, and then, they give a litte cut of the money they gain by koxp/kosp.

As simple as that :rollseyes:

Volcanic

i have to say (play cypher aswell) *THIS SHIT IS FUKED UP.......... every day i watch macronoobs lure away my bosss.... i see them lvl where i want to lvl........ legit......... i pay real life $$$$ to this game in the form of premium....... i see a koxper pay nothing for the cracked version....... he lvls up like 3 chars with 1 archer.... archer gets hacked banned or w/e he still have 3 chars......

now.... the only thing that was enjoyfull in this game is taken away again!!! FUK U K2 AND FUK U INFINTEMADNESS AND GREENSTER......... I NEVER BUT NEVER SAW U SEE DOING ANY GOOD FOR CYPHER...... EXCEPT GETTING HACKED BY HEAVEN........... WICH U LET CONTINUE TO FAK UP THIS GAME....

/quit_game
    They don`t do fuck all on Ares, or any other server for that matter. So whats your point?

Technicolor

my point is that they never do anything.... and where u see cypher pls fill in ur own server if that will clear it up...... ive played ares and i dont think in the last couple a months it can have getten any worse then cypher.......

and my point is that the pk aspect of the game is totally fuked AGAIN...... maybe i got it wrong but cant just one simple patch fix this?

Tha_Diablo

my point is that they never do anything.... and where u see cypher pls fill in ur own server if that will clear it up...... ive played ares and i dont think in the last couple a months it can have getten any worse then cypher.......

and my point is that the pk aspect of the game is totally fuked AGAIN...... maybe i got it wrong but cant just one simple patch fix this?
    yesss

maybe in a few months the patch is rdy :unsure:

Tha_Diablo

^^ changed title! Phantom_rogue can you share some information with us ? :rollseyes:

Banned Senior Member

lemme sleep i'll answer in the morning :P 4 am -_-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast