Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Fastest CSW

This is a discussion on Fastest CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we are all "busy" lol Relic and Apero are dead, and our clan can barlly make 1 party coz of ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    we are all "busy" lol

    Relic and Apero are dead, and our clan can barlly make 1 party coz of this damn school =\

    but next month we have an holyday of 8 days, so im prety sure that we will get it

  2. #17
    Uzu
    Uzu is offline
    Senior Member Uzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    whats the point of delos nowadays you get no shit out of it lol... maybe repotting money and money for clan which is too much effort imo..

  3. #18
    Deanna
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    whats the point of delos nowadays you get no shit out of it lol... maybe repotting money and money for clan which is too much effort imo..
    and bragging rights, but moeny for clan. it makes sense. its kind of like saying why kill bosses in eslant

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    Whats the fastest your clan has taken CSW?

    today on cwest, Legacy/Prophecy/MementoMorii took in under a minute.
    u guys all have massive allys. How much money does each clan get ? and its c west so im pretty sure it doesnt go to 21 gbs that fast

  5. #20
    El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    u guys all have massive allys. How much money does each clan get ? and its c west so im pretty sure it doesnt go to 21 gbs that fast


    every restart there is 21 gbs in the delos castle.

    and if they bug their way to cw 2 and im sure they do they get another 21 gbs.

    edit: not bug but if they go to that special cave so u can get to delos in 2nd srver u get more money.

    so if there is a lot of restarts or alot of dcs they WILL get alot of money

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    every restart there is 21 gbs in the delos castle.

    and if they bug their way to cw 2 and im sure they do they get another 21 gbs.

    edit: not bug but if they go to that special cave so u can get to delos in 2nd srver u get more money.

    so if there is a lot of restarts or alot of dcs they WILL get alot of money
    fix me if im wrong, but i thought that you no longer get 21 gbs after restart no?

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SwedeN
    Posts
    756

    Default

    I would say Annihilation and Vendetta @ Pathos, 30secs?
    But I'm sure theres a clan on Xig/Dies/Ares that has taken it faster

  8. #23
    KalaBunga Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    Think it was claw and killledby on diez at that ime.

    the momment csw started they all came fomr diez 2 to diez 1 somehow , 40 ppl wiht +9 out of no were gg like never seen it so quick

  9. #24
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    well , GJ

    People , stop find excuses ....

  10. #25
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    every restart there is 21 gbs in the delos castle.

    and if they bug their way to cw 2 and im sure they do they get another 21 gbs.

    edit: not bug but if they go to that special cave so u can get to delos in 2nd srver u get more money.

    so if there is a lot of restarts or alot of dcs they WILL get alot of money
    21 gb from castle at CW? ahahahahah if there is 10 it`s good score... and there is not 21 gb in castle after restart that is just a rumor.

  11. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    21 gb from castle at CW? ahahahahah if there is 10 it`s good score... and there is not 21 gb in castle after restart that is just a rumor.
    it was 21 gb after restart, but somewhen it changed and its no longer like this...

  12. #27
    Senior Member hoDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    577

    Default

    If u have 3 ally u get around 30m from castle which is a realy low amount u cant even aford ur mana which u use during csw.
    It's good if u have castle alone not with allys but in cw i dont think its possible.

  13. #28
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    If u have 3 ally u get around 30m from castle which is a realy low amount u cant even aford ur mana which u use during csw.
    It's good if u have castle alone not with allys but in cw i dont think its possible.
    agree with that. But somtimes at CSW there is alot of fun

  14. #29
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Who gives a shit about the castle,
    i couldn't care less about the money we gain from it
    the only thing that is usefull from it, is the /town option you gain

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Who gives a shit about the castle,
    i couldn't care less about the money we gain from it
    the only thing that is usefull from it, is the /town option you gain
    ya i love it

    but the repot is good

    and also if you need money you can buy cheap bus and resell..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •