• Rogue

26 24.76%
  • Priest

34 32.38%
  • Warrior

30 28.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Favorite Class!

This is a discussion on Favorite Class! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 warrior...
Page: 3

<3 warrior

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

whoever posted this before me, he went into the future and ks&#39;ed my post![/b]

it was tez, duh

who the fuck care , ko sucks :/

rogue = best pk machine

Minnor + cure + potions + light feet + spike + stealth + lupine / cats eyes + magic shield ITS FUCKING CRAZY NOBODY CANT KILL GOOD ROGUE WITH GOOD MINNOR COMBO

rogue = best pk machine

Minnor + cure + potions + light feet + spike + stealth + lupine / cats eyes + magic shield ITS FUCKING CRAZY NOBODY CANT KILL GOOD ROGUE WITH GOOD MINNOR COMBO[/b]
    yay hp duff 2 hit dead, bp > all but i <3 warrior tanking ability

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Priest <3

High level int priests are funny, with good items you&#39;ve tons of hp and you are hard to kill

DragonFire

who the fuck care , ko sucks :/[/b]

Then why do you still play? and even post here? this is about knight online, so go die.

sexy Owa

Mage, a good mage can keep his entire party alive while dealing some nice damage also we can stun freeze tp aoe, all class&#39;s require some skill but id have to say either archer or warrior are the easiest class&#39;s.

a good mage party never lets a member die summon friend is by far the best ability in pk to have, 72+ light mages can keep most priests from doing their job :/

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I thought these types of posts were no longer done, guessing a new generation of people have now gotten the KO bug.

Up untill ROFD I would have said the Sin was by far the best char but since ROFD I would say priests have a really nice edge over the over classes and are normally much cheaper to run.

Kailean

priests are good for support but eventually u get bored of them, just standing there on the side healing/buffing and watching other ppl have the fun

of course u can go bp but then u die easy. my experiences on playing with a priest :P[/b]
    whats the problem? if u have enough of buffing you can reskill to full healer, then to full debuffer...
    you can be a tank, but if you will get bored you can reskill to BP and do alooot dmg :P : you can be a bp buffer, a bp debuffer and throw everything you got on every single orc/human :lol:
    as a bp you dont need to die easily :P even as a legit bp you can stay alive quite long and kill many ppl ^_^
    priest is the most comprehensive char in the game :P - but that doesnt mean its the best.
    there is no best class - every has its pros and cons, BUT all need skill. even such a seemingly easy char - warrior needs skill, its really hard to manage with pots/combo :blink:

as for favourite char, most ppl will say their own, thats why...
    priest
    or support mage/assasin.

Then why do you still play? and even post here? this is about knight online, so go die.[/b]
    i don&#39;t play ko anymore
    i post here when i&#39;m bored and got nothing else to do

and i won&#39;t go die , sorry

priest and mage are the best chars !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123