Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

fck

This is a discussion on fck within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i couldnt understand why u r leaving...
Page: 2

tolgahan

i couldnt understand why u r leaving

Hostage

I left for vacation, realized how worthless I made my life by spending all that time infront of my computer screen. Now I have bills to pay, college to fund, and a car to buy. Though, I didnt get hacked, I was rolled back on my merchant after trading. Now 90% of what I had is gone that i had managed to acquire over the last 2 months. CS wont answer me back. Nor do I have any premiums on the account. Not going to continue to play a game and pay about $100 a month funding these fucking idiots. Trina's or Scrolls arent tradeable. I have about 10 sets of scrolls I cant fucking use, along with 4 or 5 trina's on 3 different accounts. Not that I need to mention, but it's rediculous how many fucking cheaters there are that run around and get away with it. But thats how k2 makes their cash. So, continue to fund the most worthless fucking company I know of. :angry:

Signing off,

Hostage

I left for vacation, realized how worthless I made my life by spending all that time infront of my computer screen.

roger that ! :P thats what i said when i decided to quit ko, anyways leaving the game is not that hard if u uninstall and delete.. and ur not able to download it again :P but im stuck to these forums :/

gluck irl man, cya

Originally posted by Arca_

roger that ! :P thats what i said when i decided to quit ko, anyways leaving the game is not that hard if u uninstall and delete.. and ur not able to download it again :P but im stuck to these forums :/

gluck irl man, cya
    why can't u dl again i will mail u cd to france with it burned on there dvd or cd ??????????? hows that tempation for u bitch

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

gluck irl man, cya
    why can't u dl again i will mail u cd to france with it burned on there dvd or cd ??????????? hows that tempation for u bitch[/b]

go ahead cause im not living in france and i cant download it again because everyone bitches at me when i download anything

Amine

Welcome to the club :wub:

hmm.. 2 months and you'll be back !!!8

believe me, no1 can quit KO !

Hostage

Originally posted by CroNe

I've seen many people quit ko successfully. It's really not that hard.

Originally posted by Arca_
    I left for vacation, realized how worthless I made my life by spending all that time infront of my computer screen.

gluck irl man, cya
    :wub:

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CroNe

I've seen many people quit ko successfully. It's really not that hard. [/b]
    ahhahahahahahaha lies

Pollux

Man u did the best thing in ur life even...nice decision .....

really not jk

tolgahan

i think someone still couldnt notice that this game is not their lifes.
    hostage. good luck man in real life.i hope u can get everything u want. i hope god gives u billions $ .Could u pls leave ur position to me :P
    j/k :wub:
    i think this game gives best taste if u play it sometimes

for ur shake

DO NOT COME BACK

peace!!

Originally posted by Hostage
    I left for vacation, realized how worthless I made my life by spending all that time infront of my computer screen. Now I have bills to pay, college to fund, and a car to buy. Though, I didnt get hacked, I was rolled back on my merchant after trading. Now 90% of what I had is gone that i had managed to acquire over the last 2 months. CS wont answer me back. Nor do I have any premiums on the account. Not going to continue to play a game and pay about $100 a month funding these fucking idiots. Trina's or Scrolls arent tradeable. I have about 10 sets of scrolls I cant fucking use, along with 4 or 5 trina's on 3 different accounts. Not that I need to mention, but it's rediculous how many fucking cheaters there are that run around and get away with it. But thats how k2 makes their cash. So, continue to fund the most worthless fucking company I know of. *:angry: *

Signing off,

Hostage
    hostage, you were a class act from start till whenever. i commend you for taking the step so many refuse to take :wacko:

in any case, i def know what that whole scenarios about, having done the same damn thing once already. gluck, work hard on your damned classes, and YOU take it easy :wub:

Phosgene

gl in rl hostage !! ;<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast