fckin cheaterz in DLW, prolly fxed in 2 years, knowing K2..

This is a discussion on fckin cheaterz in DLW, prolly fxed in 2 years, knowing K2.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why do some ppl just go to DLW wih 51+ ? its just pethatic i know some ppl that read ...
Page: 1

phantomdlw

Default fckin cheaterz in DLW, prolly fxed in 2 years, knowing K2..

Why do some ppl just go to DLW wih 51+ ? its just pethatic
    i know some ppl that read this now do this to and i ask myself: ARE U GUYS TO FCKING NOOB TO MAKE KILLS IN CZ/LW ? OR ARE U JUST FCKING RETARDED CUZ IT AIN'T FUNNY

Haxium

.................................................. ...

vig0r

If i knew how to i would do it too,It's always fun to run around killing sad noobs that whine about the fact that they cant level/play well so they stay at lvl 50 in their 1337sauce dlw.I'd go just to get you "dlw'ers" to start playing properly...

Haxium

2 seconds ago, this post was about him buyin a kek ring on ares, and postin here because noone wanted to read on ares market section.

Lawless

Your missing the point.....Its bad enough that many established players create DLW twinks with absolute top gear the toon can carry and all the skill they bring with them. Its a whole nother issue to have legit 50- players getting hoplessly raped by 60+ noobz who cant hack it in reg lunar war or CZ to gain their NP.

It ruins it for the hundreds of legit noobs. the event is for them not 6x fags who cant hang with the rest of us in reg wars or CZ

The_Dude

Originally posted by vig0r
    If i knew how to i would do it too,It's always fun to run around killing sad noobs that whine about the fact that they cant level/play well so they stay at lvl 50 in their 1337sauce dlw.I'd go just to get you "dlw'ers" to start playing properly...

A lot of people in DLW have main characters that they pk with in CZ/LW, DLW isn't just a noob war for people with shit items. It's just a fun break from the usual stuff.

As far as how you get into DLW with a 51+ person... go check out the official KE forums. Some dumbshit has posted on there repeatedly how its done and the Mod's don't delete the posts! So now we're getting more and more 51+ people doing it.

As a side note, in Xig two of the orc commanders at the night time wars are 60+. :unsure: