Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FELANKOR | Carnac - West | Orc Side

This is a discussion on FELANKOR | Carnac - West | Orc Side within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; on diez when the crystal breaks u got 2x koxp parties of archers lvl 60 that instantly target and do ...
Page: 2

on diez when the crystal breaks u got 2x koxp parties of archers lvl 60 that instantly target and do 5% drains, almost impossible to get him if they are there, we have to settle for talos, tk, sq, hq, ect. they drain instantly out of the mob, the rest of us have to look for it and target it depending on where it spawns before we can attack, but by the time u do it's down 30%

Banned

yea my clan killed one with our alliance not long ago like that it was so messed up lol we kept trying to get fele to nova and kill the k0xpers and as soon as one group was killed the other group there was killed be4 that was back in ts's ready to keep killing it. Fele finally disappeared and no one got his box :P it was worth it i suppose just one less item for the gold farmers to sell muahaha

Moisty

This is pretty weird ... They gotta be havin a pretty tough time to sell those items they get. O.o

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by Moisty View Post
    This is pretty weird ... They gotta be havin a pretty tough time to sell those items they get. O.o

I am sure they gonna have no problem getting those items sold. Most of the items are high class uniques ppl want... not only that felly drops gb... so more money for them

I just read the other post where they were talking about if they removed boss monus in luf and emc i guess this is why... k2 can only fix something by bugging it even more or removeing it

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    I just read the other post where they were talking about if they removed boss monus in luf and emc i guess this is why... k2 can only fix something by bugging it even more or removeing it
    If only they could remove china ... the farmers that is.

This is ridicilous K2 is so fallen down..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12