Has Anyone Else Noticed

This is a discussion on Has Anyone Else Noticed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How empty ALL the servers are since the release of carnac. kinda funny if you ask me. and exciting at ...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

How empty ALL the servers are since the release of carnac. kinda funny if you ask me. and exciting at the same time because it means its more freetoconnect

its not really empty here... not much of the 72+ people left i think..... probably the random ardream noobs did :P

iiason

pk was boring today. 3 hh in ronark.

but i think it was coz of the time.

might improve soon

shinju

the servers will be empty late at night now, thats cause alot of english speaking players went to new server, it will be average @ midday i hope

the servers will be empty late at night now, thats cause alot of english speaking players went to new server, it will be average @ midday i hope [/b]
    thats very true tho, since now nightly is now pretty inactive

Banned

All AKara HUmans Left xD

Ezquerra

there are people who goes to new server only to get some good items and trade them for gear his server since it takes a short time to get some good unique on new server.

lekebekois

there are people who goes to new server only to get some good items and trade them for gear his server since it takes a short time to get some good unique on new server.[/b]
    quite false cuz of the chinese problem...

Ezquerra

quite false cuz of the chinese problem...[/b]
    yep thats true... if there are a lot koxpers in your server or gold farmers like other people call them you will have problems to farm by legal way.

Banned

no changes in pathos!

its true that i can log now in ares servers.. but empty is something ares doesnt know since 3 years ago

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

its true that i can log now in ares servers.. but empty is something ares doesnt know since 3 years ago[/b]
    heh
    the lagg is still there thou ';-x