Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Felix, babashopping bug abuser?

This is a discussion on Felix, babashopping bug abuser? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the point is that there isn't enough evidence to call him a cheater. Sure it's fishy as hell, but innocent ...
Page: 4

Banned

the point is that there isn't enough evidence to call him a cheater. Sure it's fishy as hell, but innocent until proven guilty.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

LOL if you're going to try and sling dirt at OutKasteD[/b]
    if he wanted to sling dirt at outkasted he would have said "even with 3 parties including 5-6 rogues outkasted cant even kill isiloon"

Banned

ur selling pixels that belong to K2 and thats illegal.. [/b]

thats like saying jaywalking is illegal and you shouldnt do it.

Sure it may be, but its retarded.

no words to say :P

Banned

well i have to say is, i really dont think people care anymore ....[/b]
    +1

cant believe some ppl are still that naive..[/b]
    Let's go back to the beginning of the topic. what did you proof with that SS? for me just a friend of him (if the guy using that acc it is..) saying felix did bug abuse, as i said before, im not saying he is innocent there might be something that does not smell good, the question is, is that SS enough proof to say he did it? i don't think so at least i wouldn't post any topic like this, acussing him straight, till i got real proofs

Foretold

if he wanted to sling dirt at outkasted he would have said "even with 3 parties including 5-6 rogues outkasted cant even kill isiloon"[/b]
    That's funny because I could have sworn we killed Isiloon last week with 12 people... Hmm, guess I can't count, can I?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Let's go back to the beginning of the topic. what did you proof with that SS? for me just a friend of him (if the guy using that acc it is..) saying felix did bug abuse, as i said before, im not saying he is innocent there might be something that does not smell good, the question is, is that SS enough proof to say he did it? i don't think so at least i wouldn't post any topic like this till i got real proofs.[/b]

well how about all the ppl leaving outkasted recently, after all this happened? its not because the 2 clans thingy as foretold said.. highly doubt that, as the main group that left Outkasted been in the 1st clan along with felix..

That's funny because I could have sworn we killed Isiloon last week with 12 people... Hmm, guess I can't count, can I?[/b]
    That's indeed funny, because last time ive been asked for help after a server restart u couldnt manage killing with 3 partys and i even xp'd once because non of the priests ever healed me..

If he bought 2 rols +0 for lets say 100bucks and loose them uh that sucks for him lol

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Let's go back to the beginning of the topic.[/b]
    yes, lets!

TOPIC NAME: Felix, babashopping bug abuser?

do u notice the ? mark? notice its not a period or an exclamation mark? its asking a question, where in it does schrotti say 100% felix is a bug abuser?

for the people saying there needs to be more proof, what more proof is there to get? felix gets rols, felix asks clan for rols, felix's rols get wiped in wipe that meant to wipe bug abused anvil jewelry, felix buys more rol's...clannies say felix was bug abusing it

what more can there possibly be to get? u want us to sit behind every player in ko 24/7 with a camera filming every upgrade they ever do? gtfo

Listen to avoid all sides stories about Felix.

This is what happend:

Felix talked with justice of all, justice of all couldn't explain himself good so they asked for ali to translate.
    They explain felix about the anvil that you could make with 2 rols a +1 or with 2 +1's a +2 and so further.

Felix went to the anvil and he did the thing burnt his rols. He sent to costumer support that there is a bug in the game.

Maybe it's true he wanted to proof the things maybe it's not.

I made my own choice to disband I0utkastedI because we have diffrent views on the game and clan.

I told him what i thought about it.

But anyway we don't have proof nobody has if he realy wanted to dupe or not.

So i don't say he's duper or bug abuser. And he asked to loan 2 rols who he didn't get. Anyway it doesn't matter anymore we made new clan and Felix is with his friends.

But there is no need to make big flames at all. I always say no proof no flame

I just don't felt good about his decisions.

Just close this topic Felix has atm worse things on his mind then these things.

Felix like i said i'll be honest with you always, even people write here very bad things take care of yourself.

the only thing i know is that alot members dint feel happy to be in the clan so the made there disision
    same for me

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Listen to avoid all sides stories about Felix.

This is what happend:

Felix talked with justice of all, justice of all couldn't explain himself good so they asked for ali to translate.
    They explain felix about the anvil that you could make with 2 rols a +1 or with 2 +1's a +2 and so further.

Felix went to the anvil and he did the thing burnt his rols. He sent to costumer support that there is a bug in the game.

Maybe it's true he wanted to proof the things maybe it's not.

I made my own choice to disband I0utkastedI because we have diffrent views on the game and clan.

I told him what i thought about it.

But anyway we don't have proof nobody has if he realy wanted to dupe or not.

So i don't say he's duper or bug abuser. And he asked to loan 2 rols who he didn't get. Anyway it doesn't matter anymore we made new clan and Felix is with his friends.

But there is no need to make big flames at all. I always say no proof no flame

I just don't felt good about his decisions.

Just close this topic Felix has atm worse things on his mind then these things.

Felix like i said i'll be honest with you always, even people write here very bad things take care of yourself.[/b]
    burning rols to +2? i smell even more bullshit right here.

jeff1991

17 pages :wub:

my rolls got whiped as well

:lol:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast