Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Felix, babashopping bug abuser?

This is a discussion on Felix, babashopping bug abuser? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hero tez painter you do love mee [/b] <- corrected sentence.. love is sutch a big word... i think ill ...
Page: 9

painter_dk

hero tez
    painter you do love mee [/b]
    <- corrected sentence..
    love is sutch a big word... i think ill go out the backdoor now, and not make eye contact

cant believe some ppl are still that naive..[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    i got scammed 4 times, and im still naive[/b]

h34r:

Hadouken

Felix is in hospital having a Operation done if im correct

Felix is in hospital having a Operation done if im correct [/b]
    and then name change, et voila, and u got sandra

NEMANYA

oh my...
    already 7 pages.. :S
    I bet this topic will get 30 pages really soon :P

i&#39;ve relitivly cleaned up the topic... continue random spam and i will close the topic and ban the offenders. I hate to be a nazi on this one but people are purposfully ruining this topic.

I have half a mind to do so anyway

Banned

lol... this what happens when i on vacation :s

TunaFishyMe

lock the topic till felix can reply. i get bored reading this stuff with nothing new

Not gunna comment on this, everyone already knows Felix babashopped some shit from KOM back in the day so nothing new. I don&#39;t have anything against him now, but one thing I found funny is how him and the gang always talked shit about how we couldent take the castle from KB but I sure as hell dont see an outkasted symbol when I may my rounds to abyss.

I havent read the past 7 pages, don&#39;t really care either tbh. :P

NEMANYA

lets see some flameeees ...

i&#39;ve relitivly cleaned up the topic... continue random spam and i will close the topic and ban the offenders. I hate to be a nazi on this one but people are purposfully ruining this topic.

I have half a mind to do so anyway[/b]
    You wouldn&#39;t!...

Actually you probably would.. :huh:

Just to correct a few of the inaccuracies so far

i think it was last weekend, a Few outkasted Member speak to me in The vent i use.

i was also told he asked for more rols out of the Clan bank
    then i was also told the Alot of people were pissed and going to disband,

But w/e this is what i was told before the anvil was disabled.[/b]
    On the timing :
    It was not last weekend. It was just before the anvil was disabled, and that happened on tuesday.

On the rols
    You were told, as many people in OutKasteD were told, or told by someone who was told by someone else that originally was told by Ali1989 (mostly in private and confidentially of course) that Felix asked for ROLS from the cb while at the anvil. Weirdly, no one else heard him ask for this except Ali1989. In fact, according to Sooi (_soultaker_ of the forums) who held the cb at that point, Felix asked to use two of the cb rols 2 days after the anvil incident - on thursday.
    (Having said this, how a clan distributes/loans/awards or sells its items is a matter for the clan itself and should be no one else&#39;s business. Only mentioned here because it is being used to prove something totally unrelated)

not just is he accused of it, also kinda proof enough of outkasted dieing/disbanding right now...[/b]
    I get the feeling that you are exploiting the fact that people are curious on why outkasted was split by providing a suitably dramatic reason.

bartaks original owner quitted OutKasted coz of all that..[/b]
    Bartak is clanless since he was in the I0utKasteDI clan that sooi disbanded. Last time I checked his onwer&#39;s main character was still in OutKasteD.

well how about all the ppl leaving outkasted recently, after all this happened? its not because the 2 clans thingy as foretold said.. highly doubt that, as the main group that left Outkasted been in the 1st clan along with felix..[/b]
    The main group that left outkasted was in the clan that sooi disbanded. Even those that left from the main were mainly sooi&#39;s friends and did so to join sooi&#39;s new clan. Again this should had been no one else&#39;s concern expect outkasted members .. but again it is being used to prove somethign irrelevant

PS: LOL @ PADDY

Banned

I have half a mind to do so anyway[/b]

You wouldn&#39;t!...

Actually you probably would.. :huh:[/b]
    he related to schrotti i think

Banned

lets see some flameeees ...[/b]
    u the same nema for ranking? u are trying to hack it with some friends of yours
    if you are you should be banned from here for doing stupid shit

anywways sorry for off topic

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I don&#39;t spend too much time online so hence it&#39;s taken me a long time to reply to this thread.

Seems alot of people have it in for me for one reason or another.

One of my clannies told me about the bug , ali translated for me . I had Will on msn telling him that I have just been told about a new dupe method using the anvil, Tanoruk was away on MSN. After about 30 or 40 mins I managed to get it to work , blew up some stuff wrote down my results and PM&#39;d Tanoruk myself about what I achived as I couldn&#39;t get hold of Will. Also told Lutz over msn that same night about it asking if he had any direct contact with K2 warn them about this.

I was after 2 clan rols to use because I had destroyed my Dual +1 ROL&#39;s.

About 6 or 7 hours later the anvil is disabeled and a day or so later Tanoruk replys to me telling me that they now got everything fixed and was aware of any problems.

Now this caused alot of problems between myself and Sooi (Soultaker) some other stuff happened and Soultaker and his friends went their way and the orginal OutKasteD guys and a few others stayed with me.

Not the smartest thing to use the certain items I did but I don&#39;t really care about that as my life is not KO and I can get what I need if I need to. Call me what ever you want, think what ever you want about me not going to change my life. You will find 2 other ko4life admins will also comfirm I was trying to contact K2 asap proving it worked.

If people want to do a witch hunt for me fine go ahead hunt away heck even flame away if it makes you feel better let your personal grudges against me come out in the open because I gone past the point of caring what people think about me any more. I put up with many different lables from this game over the years that I have played it, you either know me or you don&#39;t beliave what you want people.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast