Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Felix hacked/turk?

This is a discussion on Felix hacked/turk? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; duno if it was sold or sumtin... or hacked... but i was on d1 shouting for an md 8 and ...
Page: 1

Flay

Default Felix hacked/turk?

duno if it was sold or sumtin... or hacked...
    but i was on d1 shouting for an md 8 and sum other crap... sum turk pms me for md 8, 999.999.999 coin? i say ok, come human inn
    and he wanted to buy 1 from me, and give me a piece of +7 chitin.. duno how thats 10 gb but w/e i call him an idiot. a moron. and a dumbass.

Banned Senior Member

Felix gave the account away to Mario on the forums, whatever Mario wants to do with it is all up to him

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Felix gave the account away to Mario on the forums, whatever Mario wants to do with it is all up to him
    Mario on this forum is just a .... gayzor, not that stupid :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mario

Default Re: Felix hacked/turk?

Originally posted by Flay
    duno if it was sold or sumtin... or hacked...
    but i was on d1 shouting for an md 8 and sum other crap... sum turk pms me for md 8, 999.999.999 coin? i say ok, come human inn
    and he wanted to buy 1 from me, and give me a piece of +7 chitin.. duno how thats 10 gb but w/e i call him an idiot. a moron. and a dumbass.

GOD!!!!!!! next time post right / full SS -_-

B> NCS <_<

i was cleaning my inn, when i got this "cool" pm -_-

.......... wel u r right, im dumb... i moved my NCS some time ago on lv 50 char, and now i cant take it back -_-

flay dont keep information behind

haha :rollseyes:

mario the turk rofl

TunaFishyMe

these noobs should really be banned...

tolgahan

puhahah mario .
    Use NCS xD

Mario

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    puhahah mario . *
    Use NCS *xD[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario

i moved my NCS some time ago on lv 50 char, and now i cant take it back *-_-

Originally posted by Mario

B> NCS <_<

i was cleaning my inn, when i got this "cool" pm * -_-

.......... wel u r right, im dumb... i moved my NCS some time ago on lv 50 char, and now i cant take it back *-_-
    lool look info box someone trying dupe ahahaha

Mario

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario

B> NCS <_<

i was cleaning my inn, when i got this "cool" pm * -_-

.......... wel u r right, im dumb... i moved my NCS some time ago on lv 50 char, and now i cant take it back *-_-
    lool look info box someone trying dupe ahahaha[/b]
    i upgraded 3 str +6 belts, and used 1 firecracked, instead of destroyin it -_- all coz hes got totaly crap in hes inn hostess... anyway, funny to heard that from person like u <_< and "dupin" buses with firecrackes was a client side bug, so why u dont just stfu ? or maybe im haxor too coz im used light feet 3 times in same window ??

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Funny thing why would he be buyin ga MD+8 when he baught my +8 shards?

Mario

Originally posted by Felix
    Funny thing why would he be buyin ga MD+8 when he baught my +8 shards? *
    i wasnt sellin or buyin mds... there is a bug... this guy who made this retarded topic was prolly talkin with some1 on pms, and dunno why he pmed me, but didnt takled... when this guy with he talked, logged off, i got msg on my pm "u r stupid:S" (its old gay bug), and i asked why... i was sure, that Flay / Minidaz (or w/e hes name) tought, that he talkin to u, and he called u stupid, coz u gived ur char away... anyway i dont care, but makic a topic about was a gay move... im happy i made my own SS

duping buss's with fire works was only client side for you and all the other idiots with out a brain

Mario

Originally posted by Private
    duping buss's with fire works was only client side for you and all the other idiots with out a brain
    this SS was taked today, and as far i know its only client side now, so learn to read fuktard, u r the one who have no brain here... u called me a duper w/o any reason, if u dupin, it not means all do, right shithead ? so just get the fuk out!!

tolgahan

he is using fireworks there.for that bug u just click on it , u dont use it.i dont think he is not tring to dupe something there. i think so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast