Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Felix is a scammer

This is a discussion on Felix is a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In about one month it was 2 years ago I sold my account in Girakon to Felix, the moderator yes. ...
Page: 1

aero

Default Felix is a scammer

In about one month it was 2 years ago I sold my account in Girakon to Felix, the moderator yes.

2300$ was the price we agreed upon, he paid me 1100$ because he said he didnt have all the cash at the moment but he really wanted it badly, I had various offers, higher than his but with less trustability, so I chose him for security. He would give me the rest within a month he added. I thought no problem, he's got a voucher topic that goes on for a mile, and he's a moderator, surely I wont even have to think twice about getting scammed, but action speaks louder than words.

I've been trying to make contact with him during the whole time, it stopped after 6 months, about when he started playing WoW.

1 month ago me and ToJa/Shiru posted on his member page, telling him to bone up to reality and be a man, stand by his word as he portray himself. This he deleted himself from his page 7 days ago, I waited these 7 days to give him a chance to contact and explain to me, didn't happen so now im writing this.

I delivered on time, 2 years after, you have STILL NOT PAYED!!!
    Are you going to pay me or not you peice of shit???????????????????????????????????????????

And if you try to pull a scam saying I didnt give you full info, why didn't you do so in the first place when I gave you it??? withdraw the money you sent??????post a topic???????? The account was 100% mine and I had every single detail in a document which I copy pasted so fuk off AND PAY ME MY MONEY

Proof :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by aero; 06-09-2010 at 05:04 PM.

While i appriciate u have been waiting for along time, i would kindly say, that if you have some screenshots of MSN convo's or him sending u half the cash it would help your case, Felix hasn't been active for a while due to UNI commitments. No doubt once he is back he will clear the situation up, i am not bias to either side, all i would say is it seams very out of character for him not to pay up a debt.

A friendly warning to people, i will ban any1 coming into this topic to up post count/ spam useless information. Keep any question/ advice on topic and not on anything else.

aero

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    wow any proofs?
    hard argumments from a member to gamers4life owner or moderator
    what proof are you looking for? that I actually had the account? that I sold it to him??
    you think im having the time of my life making this up??? come on dude, I dont benefit diddly-squat of off wasting my time on this, but there is money involved so I am

well, sry for ur loss
    but why do u come up with that like 2 years later? :/
    im not saying felix is a scammer, or he is not a scammer
    just wondering why uve waited sucha long time

aero

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    big thing , tho u should put more proofs , and i dont see in ur topics anything about selling any account in girkaon wich should worth that much

Thats a ignorant statement, you have no idea what my account was, name of the char etc, and do you think he would agree on 2300$ if it wasnt worth it?
    Last edited by aero; 06-09-2010 at 01:00 PM.

aero

Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    well, sry for ur loss

Fair question my friend, after the first money was sent, I stopped using the computer that often. 6 months later I moved to India and was busy with school, lost thought. I sent him a couple of msg and he told me he would have cash rolling in and send me, but he never did, plus I didnt want to nag every day about the payment, the guy is a grown man, 30 years old, I thought he would send me it himself like a grown-up, not having to nag at him like some kid.

2months back I got serious about making contact with him, because 2 years is just ridiculous, but he completely ignored me, as I checked last time he logged in. And now the boiling point has reached and I decided to post this topic.

aero

Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    well, sry for ur loss
    My gut feeling is he is playing WoW and he doesn't want to pay off old debts that he could use for WoW, but hey, if you buy a car half now half later, then get a bike from your dad and start uprading that instead, what is the car owner gonna do in most case scenarios? he'd go straight to his house and demand the cash, but I dont have this option

aero

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    in ur topics anything about selling any account in girkaon wich should worth that much
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f7...g-list-229210/ <- pretty sure this is the selling topic, edited it, roll back the topic if its possible and check

And ill tell you what I had

Lvl 80 Rouge, around 960k NP, Personal dagger +7

Shell helm +8/15dex
    Shell pauldron +8/15dex
    Shell pads +8/15dex
    Shell Boots +8/15dex
    Full Plate gaunts +9/19dex

Shard +8/80

Dual HR +1
    Dual ROL +1
    Iron Neck
    Iron Belt

Defense armors, scorpion sheild +0, and just alot of other small crap that I just dont remember,

Point is, he bought the char everything ready to go, only thing I removed was GB's
    Last edited by aero; 06-09-2010 at 05:28 PM.

i know aero from gira , he was a ex insanity member

and thats true that aero sold his acc to felix

i know we need proofs but , i dont have them too , sorry :/

Mate you should make this topic 1.9 year ago !
    I know that Felix bought account with good gear (idk how much he paid), but it was long time ago, its hard to proof now i think.
    I wonder if Felix gonna say anything about this situation.

aero

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I played on this account with felix, and I do remember him saying he still owed you money for the account. But that's all my input, just gotta wait to see if felix visits here again, I doubt you'll get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Felix hasn't been active for a while due to UNI commitments. No doubt once he is back he will clear the situation up
    Last Activity: 06-03-2010 02:48 PM

He's posted in the WoW section fairly recently too.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Wait a minute, Shane i think this is the same account that Dan aka Kloud used to log for Felix, remember that lvl 80 rouge with the fp +9? I'm assuming its the same account

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Wait a minute, Shane i think this is the same account that Dan aka Kloud used to log for Felix, remember that lvl 80 rouge with the fp +9? I'm assuming its the same account
    Ye m8 i believe it is, that wouldn't be a reason not to pay him tho, im trying to keep an open mind to both sides of the coin.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast