Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Felix is a scammer

This is a discussion on Felix is a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "FELIX LAST LOGIN" Last Activity: 07-03-2010 02:27 PM lol...
Page: 5

Banned

"FELIX LAST LOGIN"
    Last Activity: 07-03-2010 02:27 PM

lol

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Not taking any sides or anything but, just because it says felix has logged in doesn't mean its him.. could be an admin logging his account to check something or some shit
    chances are unlikely but just saying... Alot of ppl are jumping to conclusions

We all like Felix grim but the chances of an admin logging his account KNOWING how shit is at the moment is even LESS unlikely.

He was online less than 30 seconds btw

today again he was online very short amount of time im sure he must have seen this topic i give it bump to make sure its on top

i hope ko4life admins will ban felix account make him realize he cannot just do this....

if he is banned he will have to make a new account to say something its bullshit he should be admin when he scammed someone for 1k

no other user is allowed this much time to clear his name and he doesnt even try its only fair his privileges as admin should as least be taken away

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    today again he was online very short amount of time im sure he must have seen this topic i give it bump to make sure its on top

i hope ko4life admins will ban felix account make him realize he cannot just do this....

if he is banned he will have to make a new account to say something its bullshit he should be admin when he scammed someone for 1k

no other user is allowed this much time to clear his name and he doesnt even try its only fair his privileges as admin should as least be taken away
    No other user that has been accused of scamming has had a serious medical problem or dropped off the map even to his closest friends in real life. On facebook his best mates haven't even heard from him and they're really worried.

At the moment theres no proof that he logged his account as no admin has checked yet.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    No other user that has been accused of scamming has had a serious medical problem or dropped off the map even to his closest friends in real life. On facebook his best mates haven't even heard from him and they're really worried.

At the moment theres no proof that he logged his account as no admin has checked yet.
    Its leaving alot of ppl in the dark.. with no admins helping out in this situation but honestly i think they just don't wanna know or even attempt it ...
    sucks for the user that was scammed. IF you were scammed Now before you take that offensively just pointing out its hard to take your word over a good friend ...
    can't believe we haven't heard from felix

I find it hard to believe yeah but I haven't seen him at all, worried about his actual health and also wanna get to the bottom of this. I know how it feels to be scammed for a high amount of $ and I do genuinly feel for this guy. Just hope it gets sorterd sooner rather than later.

its been 2 years and amount of money is big, no1 would want to pay it back. Even he is admin he is just another human being. If u wanted ur money u should've asked for it long time b4 sry dude.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    its been 2 years and amount of money is big, no1 would want to pay it back. Even he is admin he is just another human being. If u wanted ur money u should've asked for it long time b4 sry dude.
    Even though this is quite off-topic I agree. You should've contacted him earlier or did it just hit you 2 years later that you want your money now. He's an admin here and I seriously think you haven't really tried to contact him because you would've made forum topics about it to make sure you get his attention.
    We have to wait for Felix's reply to solve this, if no one has been able to contact him he's either avoiding it which would prove this topic to be legimate or he's sick again or something else has happened.
    If you have waited for 2 years then you better be prepared to wait for another month or so. Anyone accusing or defending Felix in this topic is just a retard, stop spamming it with bunch of BS no one cares about, it's none of your business. If you want to judge people so badly go apply for a jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Even though this is quite off-topic I agree. You should've contacted him earlier or did it just hit you 2 years later that you want your money now. He's an admin here and I seriously think you haven't really tried to contact him because you would've made forum topics about it to make sure you get his attention.
    We have to wait for Felix's reply to solve this, if no one has been able to contact him he's either avoiding it which would prove this topic to be legimate or he's sick again or something else has happened.
    If you have waited for 2 years then you better be prepared to wait for another month or so. Anyone accusing or defending Felix in this topic is just a retard, stop spamming it with bunch of BS no one cares about, it's none of your business. If you want to judge people so badly go apply for a jury.
    Felix wont reply he doesnt give a sh1t about his reputation here and what others thing its big money. he is been online many times tho. im sure he's seen the topic. nvm welcome to KO world baby there is only 1 rule here " trust no1"

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

wrong section isnt it?

Felix wont reply he doesnt give a sh1t about his reputation here and what others thing its big money. he is been online many times tho. im sure he's seen the topic. nvm welcome to KO world baby there is only 1 rule here " trust no1"
    And your proof is...?

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    And your proof is...?
    Does that ring some bells?
    It's today date lol
    Last Activity: 07-05-2010 11:44 AM

Does that ring some bells?
    It's today date lol
    Last Activity: 07-05-2010 11:44 AM
    You need some brain cells and a pair of eyes mate. Try reading the last page or so.

Theres no proof so far that it was infact felix himself.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast