Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Felix is a scammer

This is a discussion on Felix is a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat You need some brain cells and a pair of eyes mate. Try reading the last page ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    You need some brain cells and a pair of eyes mate. Try reading the last page or so.

Theres no proof so far that it was infact felix himself.
    If u knew how forums work u'd say that mate.
    Firstly no1 can log except him, only way to login is (admin or mod who has authorization to change password) to change his password but that time Felix wont be able to log. why the hell any1 will want to log with his account when they know he is accused with scam?
    Anyway i dont even care who loged.
    Last edited by hoDoo; 07-05-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    If u knew how forums work u'd say that mate.
    Firstly no1 can log except him, only way to login is (admin or mod who has authorization to change password) to change his password but that time Felix wont be able to log. why the hell any1 will want to log with his account when they know he is accused with scam?
    Any1 i dont even care who loged.
    1. Any admin can login his account.
    2. Anyone that knows him could guess his password to login his account.
    3. Hes been in hospital.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I only found out about this thread last Saturday when I was about to spend some time out of hospital with my family. I have had no emails to my private accounts or to my hotmails about this, only a pm on my facebook account.

The reason why I have not been about is actually noones business but it seems have some sharks on here are smelling blood and want to have yet another pop at me. I have posted in the admin private section already and explained the situation and how I am seeing things.

I didn't want to post in this thread as by doing so I am just giving it some credit which I truely find an insult. I have only skimmed parts of this as I am having enough stress dealing with keamo and multipull tests and opirations , that this is just not worth what little strength I have.

As Areo has said , the agreement was I would pay in lumps , that much is very true. I was late with lumps with some payments as I was in and out of hospital again. Now Areo is showing what I beliave was the first payment of $1100 out of $2000 ( might be a little more ). Yes the email and name are mine. Ironically when I have said to him before about all the other payments and what is left it becomes the same story "oh just sent me the one payment". The paypal account I was sending too I beliave was his fathers and he couldn't access it all the time ect ect. Areo had been cool with me taking time with setteling the debt but payments I had been sending suddenly were not appearing.

Now the account got stripped and suddenly the passwords to the game account and the ( like a battlenet account thing ) were changed with in 24 hours after. My paypal , click and buy and email account then all got hacked and a bill of £5000 was ran up on my cards and accounts. I had to get the police involed and the fraud department for paypal and clickandbuy had to make me new accounts due to the mess made by the hackers ( orginally I though it was Kloud but different people in different countries are involed ). I asked Areo for help in getting controll of the accounts for KO and the management account as I needed to know some basic info which I was never given when we did the deal. I never got a thing out of him , sparadically he would get in touch asking for money and I would ask for details for getting the accounts and also how much and where to send it too, I never got a straight answer out of him.

One thing I have been well known for is my babashopping and for the tens of thousands of money I have been involed with over a 3-4 year period. I have always been tough against people who commit theifts against others. I have earnt over the years a good reputation in the once big comunity of KO and have had the trust of many people. I would never do anythingas wreckless or naive to ruin something I put a lot of time and engery into. The years I have spent on KO and these forums most likely did more harm to my personal health than good that is for sure. I may be many things to many different people but being called a fruad and a cheat is one thing I am not prepaired to have said about me.

Now I admit I am very forgetfull or absent minded about things , in the past with big money details I have asked people to just remind me on the 28th of each month of what I owe and I send it. I've done it for years with amounts of a couple of hundred bucks. One thing is for sure , I would remember owing someone over a thousand dollars and I would for sure be making sure I pay it as I am cautious to make sure my name is not smeared. The only reason I can remeber some details about this deal is due to it being my last big KO deal , I was then hacked due to the account being rolled over and because I had started treament for chronic pain syndrome. But seriously why the fuck would I let a massive sum of money be left unpaid and then for me to remain on here for the length of time I have and at a high profile? It makes no sense, sure if I was planning on never comming back it makes it more feasable.

Anyone who has spent time with me knows I am fairly open about things going on in my life. The problems I had with the drugs for my back , the pain , the countless operations. But even with all this I put my efforts into these forums and this comunity. Even when I was no longer physically able to play KO I stuck by the forums and comunity to do my bit. I even tried to help with the server when I was waiting on the results to find out if my tuma was really a tuma. It was only when I had to start treatment on removing the tumas that are in my spine that I was no longer able to do anything on here. Then when I am away I get a message left on my profile that I owe money and another saying I am a scammer ect, I removed them like most of the spam on my profile. Then a thread like this crops up trying to say I owe money for something I that happend 2 years ago??!?! Seriously this has to be one of the most obserd things I have ever been accoused off in 5 years of being a memebr of the forums team. If I do owe Areo any cash it will be for a few hundred at the most and I would be happy to send the money , but as I am possibly heading for an early grave due to the tumas , I am not standing for someone saying and threatening me to pay over a thousand bucks. I am too old and too ill to be scared by public blackmail tactics. I swear if I had my orginal paypal account back again I would show the payments that I sent ( not more than one ) and just shut this case up for once and all!

Some people love to kick a man when he's down on here , all I say to you people is I hope you suffer with lucemia just like I am having to right now, karma is a bitch and it will be heading towards some people here one day.

Anyway you all know why I am not around , why all my friends on facebook have been worried and not seen me , why I have not posted. You now have seen me call this out as public blackmail and you have all seen even when I am spending what time I have left with my parents , I have answered to this when I found out about it. I'm not going to say any more on this pathetic thread as my health is worth more than dealing with phantom debts for KO items from over 2 years ago.

he has spoken!

well, you all have your answer. Felix should be glad he has a friend like TabbyCat who tried to protect him alone. I wish I had a friend like him.

I hope you will get better felix. You should not say things like "as I am possibly heading for an early grave" It is a proven fact that it helps your health if you believe in the treatment.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I only found out about this thread last Saturday when I was about to spend some time out of hospital with my family. I have had no emails to my private accounts or to my hotmails about this, only a pm on my facebook account.

The reason why I have not been about is actually noones business but it seems have some sharks on here are smelling blood and want to have yet another pop at me. I have posted in the admin private section already and explained the situation and how I am seeing things.

I didn't want to post in this thread as by doing so I am just giving it some credit which I truely find an insult. I have only skimmed parts of this as I am having enough stress dealing with keamo and multipull tests and opirations , that this is just not worth what little strength I have.

As Areo has said , the agreement was I would pay in lumps , that much is very true. I was late with lumps with some payments as I was in and out of hospital again. Now Areo is showing what I beliave was the first payment of $1100 out of $2000 ( might be a little more ). Yes the email and name are mine. Ironically when I have said to him before about all the other payments and what is left it becomes the same story "oh just sent me the one payment". The paypal account I was sending too I beliave was his fathers and he couldn't access it all the time ect ect. Areo had been cool with me taking time with setteling the debt but payments I had been sending suddenly were not appearing.

Now the account got stripped and suddenly the passwords to the game account and the ( like a battlenet account thing ) were changed with in 24 hours after. My paypal , click and buy and email account then all got hacked and a bill of £5000 was ran up on my cards and accounts. I had to get the police involed and the fraud department for paypal and clickandbuy had to make me new accounts due to the mess made by the hackers ( orginally I though it was Kloud but different people in different countries are involed ). I asked Areo for help in getting controll of the accounts for KO and the management account as I needed to know some basic info which I was never given when we did the deal. I never got a thing out of him , sparadically he would get in touch asking for money and I would ask for details for getting the accounts and also how much and where to send it too, I never got a straight answer out of him.

One thing I have been well known for is my babashopping and for the tens of thousands of money I have been involed with over a 3-4 year period. I have always been tough against people who commit theifts against others. I have earnt over the years a good reputation in the once big comunity of KO and have had the trust of many people. I would never do anythingas wreckless or naive to ruin something I put a lot of time and engery into. The years I have spent on KO and these forums most likely did more harm to my personal health than good that is for sure. I may be many things to many different people but being called a fruad and a cheat is one thing I am not prepaired to have said about me.

Now I admit I am very forgetfull or absent minded about things , in the past with big money details I have asked people to just remind me on the 28th of each month of what I owe and I send it. I've done it for years with amounts of a couple of hundred bucks. One thing is for sure , I would remember owing someone over a thousand dollars and I would for sure be making sure I pay it as I am cautious to make sure my name is not smeared. The only reason I can remeber some details about this deal is due to it being my last big KO deal , I was then hacked due to the account being rolled over and because I had started treament for chronic pain syndrome. But seriously why the fuck would I let a massive sum of money be left unpaid and then for me to remain on here for the length of time I have and at a high profile? It makes no sense, sure if I was planning on never comming back it makes it more feasable.

Anyone who has spent time with me knows I am fairly open about things going on in my life. The problems I had with the drugs for my back , the pain , the countless operations. But even with all this I put my efforts into these forums and this comunity. Even when I was no longer physically able to play KO I stuck by the forums and comunity to do my bit. I even tried to help with the server when I was waiting on the results to find out if my tuma was really a tuma. It was only when I had to start treatment on removing the tumas that are in my spine that I was no longer able to do anything on here. Then when I am away I get a message left on my profile that I owe money and another saying I am a scammer ect, I removed them like most of the spam on my profile. Then a thread like this crops up trying to say I owe money for something I that happend 2 years ago??!?! Seriously this has to be one of the most obserd things I have ever been accoused off in 5 years of being a memebr of the forums team. If I do owe Areo any cash it will be for a few hundred at the most and I would be happy to send the money , but as I am possibly heading for an early grave due to the tumas , I am not standing for someone saying and threatening me to pay over a thousand bucks. I am too old and too ill to be scared by public blackmail tactics. I swear if I had my orginal paypal account back again I would show the payments that I sent ( not more than one ) and just shut this case up for once and all!

Some people love to kick a man when he's down on here , all I say to you people is I hope you suffer with lucemia just like I am having to right now, karma is a bitch and it will be heading towards some people here one day.

Anyway you all know why I am not around , why all my friends on facebook have been worried and not seen me , why I have not posted. You now have seen me call this out as public blackmail and you have all seen even when I am spending what time I have left with my parents , I have answered to this when I found out about it. I'm not going to say any more on this pathetic thread as my health is worth more than dealing with phantom debts for KO items from over 2 years ago.
    I knew you wern't a scammer
    get feeling better man!

although having him just state his side doesnt automatically make him legit, his points are pretty hard to counter. if he scammed the op two years ago, he wouldnt keep a high profile on these forums. im not very active on these forums but over the years, i have seen felix try to correct and justify several issues so my vote is on him being a gg

ps. hope you get better

I remain sweden in this matter, But I do seriously hope you get better Felix, Your a good person.

But, I have to also say this - The post was just hearsay, It has no evidence to back it truly up.

Just saying.

I hope as a mod/Admin that you see why I said this Felix / Other people. The only one offering proof seems to be the OP of the topic, While I do doubt someone that I do not know over a admin of this site - I refuse to take side's - To be honest, Neither side really has any proof outside of the fact that felix did indeed pay a large amount of cash for stuff on KO.

Anyone who take's side's sadly is rather stupid at this point, Neither side has shown any real proof - And I've seen both party's get banned for something similar quite a few times here on the forum's.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Felix, get better, and i dont believ in karma!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

As a neutral stand point~

This might come off as being a jackass and im sorry I don't mean it that way, but honestly all felix's post really did was try to get people to feel sorry for him. You never really said anything about the actual topic, just said how sad your life is atm. It worked as well, because look at all the ones that hope you feel better completely disregarding the topic for what it is. If they had been scammed of said amount I dunno if those feelings would be the same (Not to say felix scammed because the proof is kinda lacked on the topic starters side as well, but felix really said nothing about it, just tried to look like a victim).

That being said I do wish you the best, I dont know you but no one deserves to go through such pain. Stay strong because willpower is the best medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    As a neutral stand point~

This might come off as being a jackass and im sorry I don't mean it that way, but honestly all felix's post really did was try to get people to feel sorry for him. You never really said anything about the actual topic, just said how sad your life is atm. It worked as well, because look at all the ones that hope you feel better completely disregarding the topic for what it is. If they had been scammed of said amount I dunno if those feelings would be the same (Not to say felix scammed because the proof is kinda lacked on the topic starters side as well, but felix really said nothing about it, just tried to look like a victim).

That being said I do wish you the best, I dont know you but no one deserves to go through such pain. Stay strong because willpower is the best medicine.

Seriously the dude already made thousands from playing a stupid friggin game.. This man is in seriously bad health and that is way more important then some stupid debt over pixels. If OP has any heart at all he would forgive the debt even if it was true, although I'm inclined to believe Felix's story anyways.

@Felix- My dad just recently got diagnosed with melanoma(bad spelling?) brain and lung cancer, he had to undergo a bunch of radiation and is now in the kemo process. I fully understand what you mean when you say your physically not able to do these things. My father went from being alive and vibrant one day to barely being able to move or even mumble legible words within a few days of starting treatments. It's like he aged 30 years in a matter of days. I completely feel for you and wish you all the best possible.

One last thing, have faith in yourself to fight the disease and have faith in the treatments and efforts of your caretakers! At this point all you really can have is faith and the love of your friends and family. Fight for you, fight for them.. Just don't ever give up bro.. Please.....

Best wishes.....

@admins, if your gonna mark this post as spam like my last one, pretty please just edit out what you don't like and leave my @Felix.
    -Regards..

Actually he said about aero accepting money on a different paypal account and felix cannot prove that because his accounts were hacked.

Ignore Me Senior Member

If someone is too ill to remember simple details. Like how many times they paid someone. Or what amounts. You can't accept other details they remember far more detailed and complex than what and how much. They shouldnt trust their own memorys of those times.

Very sad someone is that ill.

sludge

shit happens.

Felix, feel better m8.

i hope u get better felix

ojala que te mejores amigo U_U

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast