Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Felix is a scammer

This is a discussion on Felix is a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dan, forget about all this crap, it's only drama through the Internet which you really don't need. I lost all ...
Page: 7

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Dan, forget about all this crap, it's only drama through the Internet which you really don't need. I lost all my old msn history and forgot your lastname so pm'd you my facebook - be good to keep in touch again.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

this is kinda hilarious

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I wish you luck Felix, trust me I know what you've been going through.
    Don't let the trolls get to you and keep the flag high ^^

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    Seriously the dude already made thousands from playing a stupid friggin game.. This man is in seriously bad health and that is way more important then some stupid debt over pixels. If OP has any heart at all he would forgive the debt even if it was true, although I'm inclined to believe Felix's story anyways..
    Well, So if you get scammed for 1,000$+ and they use the excuse their to sick that pays off the debt in your eye's? I don't care who you are, the only reason your not PISSED is because your not the person who sold something and didn't get paid. Not saying Felix did/did not pay him but I mean, Common sense people.

@ Ashet - The above comment is also directed at you.

But I agree with T_Rey - While it really does blow that Felix is ill, I mean - I don't care if he did or didn't pay the guy to be honest - I hope you get well dude as I said before. No one deserves to go though the shit you have gone though.

But, Like I said in my last post - Really not much information was posted on either side - It's all hearsay. The only evidence is what the OP posted in a picture and what other's know to be fact of what they agreed on.

it's a shame peoples posting on something the subject is not about, If you want to wish him well make a topic and wish him well instead of posting in a topic where he could/could not have scammed a person on the forums...

Not to be an arse but I smell BS in Felix's post

felix--- Now the account got stripped and suddenly the passwords to the game account and the ( like a battlenet account thing ) were changed with in 24 hours after. My paypal , click and buy and email account then all got hacked and a bill of £5000 was ran up on my cards and accounts. I had to get the police involed and the fraud department for paypal and clickandbuy had to make me new accounts due to the mess made by the hackers ( orginally I though it was Kloud but different people in different countries are involed ). I asked Areo for help in getting controll of the accounts for KO and the management account as I needed to know some basic info which I was never given when we did the deal. I never got a thing out of him , sparadically he would get in touch asking for money and I would ask for details for getting the accounts and also how much and where to send it too, I never got a straight answer out of him.

just this.. kinda left a very huge gap in the story.. so he didnt pay the rest because couldnt get the remaining details?

ong

I'm not sure bout the details or whatever, or if you really were scammed or not.

But really....just move on and cut your losses. It's been a few years now and your just giving yourself stress that's not needed.

If you were scammed or whatever I know how you feel....I was scammed too and I lost a GOOOOOOD CHUNK of money to KO and other games. It's hard to get over, but once you accept, forget, and move on...you will feel better

Life is a bitch and shit happens....if you cant deal with it....go kill yourself...

but really dont kill yourself

JUST MOVE ON AND FORGET ABOUT THIS SHIT
    AND
    YOU
    WILL
    BE HAPPY

you can always make money back unless your a fucking lazy bum, but you cant regain the time you lost stressing out and fiddling around with pointless BULLSHIT

hope that makes sense and YES this is just one man's opinion and take it however you want it but really i wont give a shit if your gonna hate on me

pce

Frostitute

last server i played on , i sold a 2 gb's to some guy on this forum , seemed trust able so i gave him 1 gb upfront and waited for my plat code , and the guy logged off and was using a koxp char to accept the money , honestly i didn't care ko has gone to shit ever since pathos when i came around and started on this game , personally if the guy lost money its felix's duty to repay him , no matter if its 10 years or 1 when you buy/take something from someone its your responsibility to repay for your debt regardless of your medical reasoning , we all have sympathy for you felix but respect i cannot say the same , you where a model forum mod and now that has been brought into question , maybe he is just going out like the others ....majixx , babybash and the many more ko4life mods who scammed there way into the hall of fame

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    Well, So if you get scammed for 1,000$+ and they use the excuse their to sick that pays off the debt in your eye's? I don't care who you are, the only reason your not PISSED is because your not the person who sold something and didn't get paid. Not saying Felix did/did not pay him but I mean, Common sense people.

You don't know me very well.. It would never happen for me, because I'm not greedy enough to sell fucking pixels I got from playing a game. I GAVE MY SHIT AWAY. No matter how 'valuable' it was, I just gave it away..

You don't know me very well.. It would never happen for me, because I'm not greedy enough to sell fucking pixels I got from playing a game. I GAVE MY SHIT AWAY. No matter how 'valuable' it was, I just gave it away..
    You sir, Are what we call.... a Dumbass.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

do you feel proud? fuck pixel or not who gives a shit money is money.
    anyways thats a first

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Thats because your dumb as hell, you may have got pride or self satisfaction for giving away pixels, but most of us got cash in hand money to buy real life stuff. lol.

Guys, it's just money.

so sick people can take shit?

no wonder gramps always had a ko account

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    so sick people can take shit?

no wonder gramps always had a ko account
    Not needed. Gramps was given stuff by Make a Wish

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast