Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fire Drake Talos!!!

This is a discussion on Fire Drake Talos!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

ayu

Default Fire Drake Talos!!!

Banned Senior Member

and? I've done lots of bosses

B.I

Originally posted by phantomlink
    and? I've done lots of bosses
    and? no one asked you, this might be his first good drop or w/e move it to media section or somethign no need to be an ass abotu it.

thanatos

so?

whats so special about a fire drake talos?

Woohoo, do you want a medal?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

now gimme a ss where talos drops 2 belts in 1 chest (i mean GOOD belts) n i give u a cookie.

why do u play in window mode ? switch to full screen. its harder to look around in that mode and u cant see ur hp bar :P . why ur so excited over a talos? B.I i doubt this could be his first talos if he's lvl 70 unless he's new to the game and bought the char :mellow:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    why do u play in window mode ? switch to full screen. its harder to look around in that mode and u cant see ur hp bar :P . why ur so excited over a talos? B.I i doubt this could be his first talos if he's lvl 70 unless he's new to the game and bought the char *:mellow:
    he does play in full screen...those windows are the ksc files...he doesnt know how to save directly to images i guess though so he opened em and took ss's of his whole windows screen

DragonFire

or maybe he is saying its his first good drop since this so called "upgrade"

Trii

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    or maybe he is saying its his first good drop since this so called "upgrade"
    and everyone cares aobut that so much. when did he macro his lvl 70, im sure any lvl 70 around usko has gotten a good drop from a boss before.

TunaFishyMe

the char is so bought. which lvl 70 sin wears those ring of legend garbage. Crystal Earring? lol Never seen him before AT ALL. o wellz

tolgahan

just a boss

B.I

Or maybe hes just some retard who wants attention that you guys are all feeding him :lol: lock topic end of story, tolgahan put that sig away before you hurt somebody. :wub: :wub:

Marl0_on

Originally posted by tolgahan
    just a boss
    and just a sux drop

tolgahan

Originally posted by B.I
    Or maybe hes just some retard who wants attention that you guys are all feeding him *:lol: *lock topic end of story, tolgahan put that sig away before you hurt somebody. *:wub: *:wub:
    she already hurted me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast