Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Festo, Eric or any1 able to help...

This is a discussion on Festo, Eric or any1 able to help... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i need the ingame name of any gm in ares im just getting tired of watchin macro parties 24/7 ares1 ...
Page: 1

Default Festo, Eric or any1 able to help...

i need the ingame name of any gm in ares
    im just getting tired of watchin macro parties 24/7 ares1 ares2 ares3 all of them turks/peruvians and no shit done about it
    im impressed now what koxp can do these days, a rogue lvl XX can shower a fuking party of troll warriors with autopot, i thought he was gonna die, i just helped him to lvl up faster...

this is fuking shit, koxp in eslant, koxp in moradon, koxp in luferson, koxp in cz, koxp in bifrost zZzZz

ChosenAngel

just get a priest to do any restore spell on them, that messes up the autoheal
    or did anyways when i tried it

edit: El Morad= Compliance
    Karus= NonCompliance

El Morad= HerculesHuman
    Karus= HerculesOrc

ty, i already tried the restore spell... guess it was patched and shower is faster than be4

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Default Re: Festo, Eric or any1 able to help...

Originally posted by kohack
    im just getting tired of watchin macro parties 24/7 ares1 ares2 ares3 all of them turks/peruvians and no shit done about it
    im impressed now what koxp can do these days, a rogue lvl XX can shower a fuking party of troll warriors with autopot, i thought he was gonna die, i just helped him to lvl up faster...

this is fuking shit, koxp in eslant, koxp in moradon, koxp in luferson, koxp in cz, koxp in bifrost zZzZz

why u always have to mentioon the peruvian ppl?? :angry: got any damm problem?? most of the macro are turks... so stop posting shit about the peruvian ppl because some of them are macro ( like clan Inka_empire) and the rest are turks... so pls stop this is fuking anoyying -.-

Trii

Originally posted by camisita+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camisita)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kohack

why u always have to mentioon the peruvian ppl?? :angry: got any damm problem?? most of the macro are turks... so stop posting shit about the peruvian ppl because some of them are macro ( like clan Inka_empire) and the rest are turks... so pls stop this is fuking anoyying -.-[/b]
    did he particularly picked u or ALL the peruvians ?

even if he said peruvian, hes talking about all... the only peruvians macros are the ones from clan inka_empire... im a peruvian and im a legal player, only the noobs ones use macro, hacks etc... all the kind of tools to make this game easier for them -.-, anyway he doesnt has a right to say peruvians , as all the ppl who plays on peru, to be macroers. so at least he should make an edit to his post -.-

Banned

Originally posted by kohack

from what i see he wasnt talking about all peruvians or turks just the ones that macro

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by camisita
    even if he said peruvian, hes talking about all... the only peruvians macros are the ones from clan inka_empire... im a peruvian and im a legal player, only the noobs ones use macro, hacks etc... all the kind of tools to make this game easier for them -.-, anyway he doesnt has a right to say peruvians , as all the ppl who plays on peru, to be macroers. so at least he should make an edit to his post -.-
    he said that some peruvians macro, not all of em

ps: tranquilo webas :lol:

ok im going to calm down, i just want to say that now all the peruvian ppl are macro, so kohack stfu and stop saying that peruvian are macro -.-

Z3non

Originally posted by camisita
    There are legit turks too...... why do u have to start flaming this shit?
    Its true, peruvians and turks cheat! There are legit ones,but there are cheaters!

If u cant get this, stfu and suck it!

yesterday we tried to kill a archer and a priest who buffs and heals while he sits,

no chance we lured two troll warrior at the same time and he killed it withou any problems, same with giant golems.
    Restore spells dont work anymore.
    So you can not kill a kosp archer with a kosp priest in luferson, maybe in eslant, but no way ypu kill him in luferson

Vishnu

Originally posted by daonly
    yesterday we tried to kill a archer and a priest who buffs and heals while he sits,

no chance we lured two troll warrior at the same time and he killed it withou any problems, same with giant golems.
    So you can not kill a kosp archer with a kosp priest in luferson, maybe in eslant, but no way ypu kill him in luferson
    bring multiple mobs with provoke or a mage

Banned

Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camisita
    There are legit turks too...... why do u have to start flaming this shit?
    Its true, peruvians and turks cheat! There are legit ones,but there are cheaters!

If u cant get this, stfu and suck it![/b]
    yea, but the turks are the reason this game has gone to shit. when he says turks cheat, he knows not all of them do. but why the fuck should we have to say "turks cheat, but not this turk and this turk and that turk" we just dont fucking care anymore. we arent going to take the time to say turks are legit anymore because they DO cheat. stop saying there is legit turks, we know. but most of them are the reason the game has fucked up so much. if you can't handle the fact that we say turks cheat, then i think you need to grow up. because people hate america more than turkey.

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-daonly

bring multiple mobs with provoke or a mage[/b]
    Some badass sig you have there

healmyasss

i need de gm's name on diez plz

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast