Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Festo, Eric or any1 able to help...

This is a discussion on Festo, Eric or any1 able to help... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div> Originally posted by Vishnu @ <!--QuoteBegin-daonly yesterday we tried to kill a archer and a ...
Page: 2

Vishnu

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-daonly

yesterday we tried to kill a archer and a priest who buffs and heals while he sits,

no chance we lured two troll warrior at the same time and he killed it withou any problems, same with giant golems.
    Restore spells dont work anymore.
    So you can not kill a kosp archer with a kosp priest in luferson, maybe in eslant, but no way ypu kill him in luferson

bring multiple mobs with provoke or a mage
    Some badass sig you have there [/b]
    babek :wub:

xourico

to kill macroers in luferson LURE lamias/lamiros/lamentations ALL to the spot with a mage or something, then /town, these mobs are the few that are agro outside their spot, and they atack pretty fast...

anyway in dies there is 1 priest from a turk clan (he is the clan leader, orc side) using KOSP all the way, it shows up in 0ishi movie and all, he as auto heal and everything auto, he was running and healing himself without anymation <_<

I was hitin the guy for 1.4k/1.5k+Ratack with howling sword and I couldnt kill it while he was running and healing <_<

hes got a point, peruvians are almost as bad as the turks. something about poor people and cheating...

Vishnu

Originally posted by 0000000
    hes got a point, peruvians are almost as bad as the turks. something about poor people and cheating...
    Because you know so much about poor people don't you? Poor people dont play KO, poor people struggle to survive on less then a dollar pay day, I'm sure you know ALOT about living on the minimum limit of survival.

didnt notice that my "asking for help" post became in a flaming shit, anyways.... now i found a macro party in eslant, macro on paramums 24/7 (5 warriors 2 priest 1 sin)
    how do i know they r macroing? easy as this:

1. they move to the next respawn point (the exact point) be4 mob appears... z+r with ur keyboard aint fast as macro
    2. they have open the trade shit, even when im trading them they r still moving and attacking

24/7 in paramums party is quite a good exp party, so bad im not on any1...

i guess im done on lvling even tho i can still last hit some babas in cz

mammlea

damn koxping in treants is good exp too, and killing koxpers is kinda fun too :P

WENEED SOME ACTIVEGMING!

Originally posted by mammlea
    damn koxping in treants is good exp too, and killing koxpers is kinda fun too :P

WENEED SOME ACTIVEGMING!

u should have seen the macroer from yesterday, autopot and showerhack to handle all troll warriors from lufferson, thats y i was so pissed (i wish i could heal mobs also)

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by camisita
    ok im going to calm down, i just want to say that now all the peruvian ppl are macro, so kohack stfu and stop saying that peruvian are macro -.-
    not all the turks do either -_-

TryToSlmMe

Originally posted by mammlea
    ...WENEED SOME ACTIVEGMING!
    u r asking for to much :P

Enishi

Originally posted by 0000000
    is true look manes alot turks and peruvians using koxp -.- ( not only turks using cheats remember this )

probably when removing to the Turks ,Peru automatically occupies " the hated place ".

pst: im peruvian

SillyHo

his post looked pretty simple to me, when he saw the people cheating they were either peruvian or turkish....doesnt say they were all one or the other or even a majority of one to the other...dont get your panties in a bunch we all know and understand here that cheaters reside in all the nations that play this game.

there are cheaters from all over the world, but most of them r from peru or turky...
    never met a signle one from urop or usa, but im sure there are...

Banned

:rollseyes: i feell ignorant. .but what a Paruvian ?.. lol ... (help a brother out , embed me with more knowledge please)

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by Dart
    :rollseyes: *i feell ignorant. .but what a Paruvian ?.. lol ... (help a brother out , embed me with more knowledge please)
    peruvian= from Peru xD

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    Because you know so much about poor people don't you? Poor people dont play KO, poor people struggle to survive on less then a dollar pay day, I'm sure you know ALOT about living on the minimum limit of survival.[/b]
    shut up you fucking stupid cunt, turks and peruvians are poor. only poor people play games from cafes all the time. I didn't say they were starving i said they were fucking poor. Learn to fucking read daft bastard.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast