Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Festo, Eric or any1 able to help...

This is a discussion on Festo, Eric or any1 able to help... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div> Originally posted by Vishnu @ <!--QuoteBegin-0000000 hes got a point, peruvians are almost as bad ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

hes got a point, peruvians are almost as bad as the turks. something about poor people and cheating...

Because you know so much about poor people don't you? Poor people dont play KO, poor people struggle to survive on less then a dollar pay day, I'm sure you know ALOT about living on the minimum limit of survival.
    shut up you fucking stupid cunt, turks and peruvians are poor. only poor people play games from cafes all the time. I didn't say they were starving i said they were fucking poor. Learn to fucking read daft bastard.[/b]
    lol :lol:

SiCoXiS

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

hes got a point, peruvians are almost as bad as the turks. something about poor people and cheating...

Because you know so much about poor people don't you? Poor people dont play KO, poor people struggle to survive on less then a dollar pay day, I'm sure you know ALOT about living on the minimum limit of survival.
    shut up you fucking stupid cunt, turks and peruvians are poor. only poor people play games from cafes all the time. I didn't say they were starving i said they were fucking poor. Learn to fucking read daft bastard.[/b]
    Im peruvian im not poor i make a lot of money of this funny game i study in 1 of the best university of peru i was a pro legit player :lol: and if u dont see who pay in cafenet for play is more expensive to have a internet in ur home if u dont now <_< if a more cheap have internet in ur home and play in ur home but.. u wanna now why lots play at cafenet cuz They Daddy they dun want see hes son play 24/7 thats why :P btw this game fuk lives dun play it :rollseyes:

pst : from peru come lots of pro player and pro skills on KO Peru rulz ^_^

mammlea

sicoxis....i know a guy that saw u duping chests, and u made weapons +6,,,so dont start with "im legit" shit

Originally posted by SiCoXiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiCoXiS)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Im peruvian im not poor i make a lot of money of this funny game i study in 1 of the best university of peru i was a pro legit player :lol: and if u dont see who pay in cafenet for play is more expensive to have a internet in ur home if u dont now <_< if a more cheap have internet in ur home and play in ur home but.. u wanna now why lots play at cafenet cuz They Daddy they dun want see hes son play 24/7 thats why :P btw this game fuk lives dun play it :rollseyes:

pst : from peru come lots of pro player and pro skills on KO Peru rulz ^_^[/b][/quote]

lmao, sicoxis legit... :wub:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default Re: Festo, Eric or any1 able to help...

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

wow... thats disappointing... i thought more highly than that of you, zero

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by camisita+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camisita)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kohack
    i need the ingame name of any gm in ares
    im just getting tired of watchin macro parties 24/7 ares1 ares2 ares3 all of them turks/peruvians and no shit done about it
    im impressed now what koxp can do these days, a rogue lvl XX can shower a fuking party of troll warriors with autopot, i thought he was gonna die, i just helped him to lvl up faster...

this is fuking shit, koxp in eslant, koxp in moradon, koxp in luferson, koxp in cz, koxp in bifrost zZzZz

why u always have to mentioon the peruvian ppl?? :angry: got any damm problem?? most of the macro are turks... so stop posting shit about the peruvian ppl because some of them are macro ( like clan Inka_empire) and the rest are turks... so pls stop this is fuking anoyying -.-[/b]
    Why mention race at all?

its amazing how hypocritical people can be. here is a peruvian complaining about bashing peruvians, but he obviously has no problem bashing turks. non-turks go on these forums flaming turks every day and no one cares, but let a single turk say "people from usa are idiots" and he will be banned and the topic will have 300 flame responses.

Saying most cheaters are turks is like saying most drivers in the US that get into car crashes are US residents. They represent most of the game population, thus it is expected that would translate into other chategories (cheater, people online, etc).

Also, many non-turks flaming turkish koxpers are probably just jealous they cant set their macros and go have a life, ko is a game, get over it. you have a problem with macroers? lure on them and report them to gms. if macroers get away with it blame k2 for shitty security instead of going on these anti-turk rants.

please grow up and if you have a problem with someone resolve it with the person or flame the person if you must, there is no need to go flaming his family, religion, nation, school, and dog too.

Vishnu

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

So was soulslayer, bidas, kinkeh etc poor? They played a majority of their time on a cafe

hej

A bit funny to se someone with the name kohack complane about cheting

Sorrent0

0000000 wrote:
    Vishnu wrote:
    0000000 wrote:

shut up you fucking stupid cunt, turks and peruvians are poor. only poor people play games from cafes all the time. I didn't say they were starving i said they were fucking poor. Learn to fucking read daft bastard.
    This is annoying not all peruvian are poor... iam not poor in peru you find the best school of south america(the one that i go :P ) and a BIG population of peruvians that play KO are not cheaters and legit, so ppl saying that almost all peruvians cheaters and poor = not true for me

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

So was soulslayer, bidas, kinkeh etc poor? They played a majority of their time on a cafe[/b][/quote]

talking about peruvians you stupid shit. and only 1 of them was rich. i say peruvians are poor similar to turks which is a FACT that i could provide statistics to demonstrate, and you all go crazy. Countries which tend to play from cafes tend to cheat more, countries that play mostly from cafes tend to be poorer ie turkey/peru. I dont care about exceptions, this is a generalisation. god thick as a brick some ppl on here...

TryToSlmMe

Originally posted by SiCoXiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiCoXiS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

pst : from peru come lots of pro player and pro skills on KO Peru rulz ^_^[/b][/quote]
    rofl, u dont dont study, u only keep skiping classes all the time :lol: :wub: xD

Default Re: Festo, Eric or any1 able to help...

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue

wow... thats disappointing... i thought more highly than that of you, zero
    i dont even know who the hell you are. Please tell me why i should care what you think?

wraith86

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by camisita@
    <!--QuoteBegin-kohack

im just getting tired of watchin macro parties 24/7 ares1 ares2 ares3 all of them turks/peruvians and no shit done about it
    im impressed now what koxp can do these days, a rogue lvl XX can shower a fuking party of troll warriors with autopot, i thought he was gonna die, i just helped him to lvl up faster...

this is fuking shit, koxp in eslant, koxp in moradon, koxp in luferson, koxp in cz, koxp in bifrost zZzZz

why u always have to mentioon the peruvian ppl?? :angry: got any damm problem?? most of the macro are turks... so stop posting shit about the peruvian ppl because some of them are macro ( like clan Inka_empire) and the rest are turks... so pls stop this is fuking anoyying -.-
    Why mention race at all?

its amazing how hypocritical people can be. here is a peruvian complaining about bashing peruvians, but he obviously has no problem bashing turks. non-turks go on these forums flaming turks every day and no one cares, but let a single turk say "people from usa are idiots" and he will be banned and the topic will have 300 flame responses.

Saying most cheaters are turks is like saying most drivers in the US that get into car crashes are US residents. They represent most of the game population, thus it is expected that would translate into other chategories (cheater, people online, etc).

Also, many non-turks flaming turkish koxpers are probably just jealous they cant set their macros and go have a life, ko is a game, get over it. you have a problem with macroers? lure on them and report them to gms. if macroers get away with it blame k2 for shitty security instead of going on these anti-turk rants.

please grow up and if you have a problem with someone resolve it with the person or flame the person if you must, there is no need to go flaming his family, religion, nation, school, and dog too.[/b]
    oh thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I now know the random turk thats ruining the game that alot of people play and tells me "ý fak yuo mather" has a life and i dont. thanks for helping me realize how worthless i was compared to people like this.

Originally posted by SiCoXiS

pst : from peru come lots of pro player and pro skills on KO Peru rulz *^_^
    agree!

Is true, maybe we are not economically rich like USA or Japan, etc, but WHO CARES?. Just arrogant and retard ppl like zero use that for discriminate and blah blah.

If a group of peruvians, like Inka_Empire clan uses hacks or cheating, they always did, and they duped and other shit, cuz they are retarded noobie clan.

PD: Just remember when Fluppy beated an idiot 2 times lol, maybe he hates peruvians for that reason :wub:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camisita
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-kohack

why u always have to mentioon the peruvian ppl?? :angry: got any damm problem?? most of the macro are turks... so stop posting shit about the peruvian ppl because some of them are macro ( like clan Inka_empire) and the rest are turks... so pls stop this is fuking anoyying -.-
    Why mention race at all?

please grow up and if you have a problem with someone resolve it with the person or flame the person if you must, there is no need to go flaming his family, religion, nation, school, and dog too.[/b]
    oh thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I now know the random turk thats ruining the game that alot of people play and tells me "ý fak yuo mather" has a life and i dont. thanks for helping me realize how worthless i was compared to people like this.[/b][/quote]

you're quite welcome.

lol
    and actually i bet many turks would have more of a life than you, at least they do not sit in dcz half the day and the other half on some forum whining about some random idiot who insulted his mother over the internet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast