Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Festo, Eric or any1 able to help...

This is a discussion on Festo, Eric or any1 able to help... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div> Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue) Originally posted by 0000000 <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu @ <!--QuoteBegin-0000000 hes got a ...
Page: 4

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default Re: Festo, Eric or any1 able to help...

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    Originally posted by 0000000
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

hes got a point, peruvians are almost as bad as the turks. something about poor people and cheating...

Because you know so much about poor people don't you? Poor people dont play KO, poor people struggle to survive on less then a dollar pay day, I'm sure you know ALOT about living on the minimum limit of survival.

shut up you fucking stupid cunt, turks and peruvians are poor. only poor people play games from cafes all the time. I didn't say they were starving i said they were fucking poor. Learn to fucking read daft bastard.
    wow... thats disappointing... i thought more highly than that of you, zero[/b]
    i dont even know who the hell you are. Please tell me why i should care what you think?[/b][/quote]

i did not ask you to care, nor did I expect you to. i was merely expressing my opinion that from reading your guide for sins it seemed to me that you had some semblance of intelligence, but that that illusion has since then been dispelled.

Why are any of you still posting on this topic?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234