well again

This is a discussion on well again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; every day ares servers have problems now a1 down again i just hope that'll be Bosses if no its really ...
Page: 1

every day ares servers have problems now a1 down again i just hope that'll be Bosses if no its really crap

HunterMark

every day ares servers have problems now a1 down again i just hope that'll be Bosses if no its really crap[/b]
    cry more plz... they are testing things on Ares at the moment to fix bigger problems than your fucking ass... let them do their job and then u will can enjoy even more... fuking emo

stfu dumb they never dont fix ptoblems you asshole till now have skill bar bugs so shut the fuck up and i cry every time i want stupid retard i fix your mom pussy when i come your home dont be worry

HunterMark

stfu dumb they never dont fix ptoblems you asshole till now have skill bar bugs so shut the fuck up and i cry every time i want stupid retard i fix your mom pussy when i come your home dont be worry[/b]
    rofl ok fix my mom she needs it...

and for your information, skill bar bug is fixed lmao

5DollahSuckySucky

up...

its not fix at all accounts i have 4 accounts and only 2 of them fixed so shut up