Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity

This is a discussion on The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1st....we dont air out our clan vs clan shit on diez ever....if we do talk about a clan its usually ...
Page: 3

KingOfPika

1st....we dont air out our clan vs clan shit on diez ever....if we do talk about a clan its usually everyone against that clan cause they dupe or cheat...not cause they are legit and few people or someone did something in that clan....that is handled by your leaders in each clan....take it to vent or msn or even a smarter idea a pm

2nd...his clan sig says rank 33.....i dont care if u were #1 or 100 clan vs clan shit doesnt need to be aired out anywhere but a private area

handle your business on your own....why would anyone from any server need to see shit pertaining to clan vs clan

i am not trying to be a ass but to post a topic about a fued between to clans is just un-needed

what is this the capulets and montigues :lol: :P[/b]
    If you dont care or dont like reading about this kinda stuff, then just dont read it. Why the hell in the world you got to come in to topic and say shit about it? Either you have nothing better to do in your life or you just like flaming people because you got nobody else to flame ffs get a fukin life.

Volcanic

TaDaa
    giga
    BJK
    Tez/Aja

These users reminded me of exactly what it was that i loved about the KO community.....

Absolutely fuck all.

Maybe, just for a week, you could keep your opinions to yourselves if you haven`t anything good to add???

the_man_slayer

Sorry if it's not Diez, it's not interesting.

y does ares copy all the top diez clan names :P

only oblivion that ever mattered was the yoshi alliance and only infinity that mattered was the one with sepy, princy , schafy and laxy in it <3

Banned

If you dont care or dont like reading about this kinda stuff, then just dont read it. Why the hell in the world you got to come in to topic and say shit about it? Either you have nothing better to do in your life or you just like flaming people because you got nobody else to flame ffs get a fukin life.[/b]

why do you acociate haveing a life with posting?

that was very moronic

if you want to say stay out of topic dont read it ok..but to add you have no life cause i post a 2 sec post really is stupid....i didnt know cause i posted a 2 sec sentance i have no life now.....did it take up my whole life to post for 2 sec? no so fuck off

clan vs clan shit should never be aired out on a public forum jackass....this noob posted shit when he could have taken care of it privately in vent or msn....this is not him saying something about a scammer or anything of that nature.....this thread is a waste of server space

Lemon

clan vs clan shit should never be aired out on a public forum jackass....this noob posted shit when he could have taken care of it privately in vent or msn....this is not him saying something about a scammer or anything of that nature.....this thread is a waste of server space[/b]
    Just delete it then (or tell someone to).

We will continue to contact Falah on his vent and sort this shit out properly.

only oblivion that ever mattered was the yoshi alliance and only infinity that mattered was the one with sepy, princy , schafy and laxy in it <3[/b]

infinity was first made in Ares and the leader quit.... now devilrogue05 is the leader and this existed for more than 2 years and they r quite but thats cuz they dont really like to show off or w/e and they dont try to be the best they play the game for fun and some of the best players in ares were in infity once

P.S diez players plz dont read

only oblivion that ever mattered was the yoshi alliance and only infinity that mattered was the one with sepy, princy , schafy and laxy in it <3[/b]
    I am sorry to inform you Dies was not even launched when Infinity was created on Ares probably most of Dies players did not even heard of KO that time so stop bullshiting their clan name , because they are one of the oldest clans on Ares, noobs or not they lasted that long and they diserve respect for that.

Banned

well i am dfalt in game and it was a missunderstanding on my point, i just been hearing ur name often on vent but now i know what really happened and why everybody is pissed. its just a gay situation in my opinion and we both need to relax about it

TaDaaa

TaDaa
    giga
    BJK
    Tez/Aja

These users reminded me of exactly what it was that i loved about the KO community.....
    Absolutely fuck all.

Maybe, just for a week, you could keep your opinions to yourselves if you haven`t anything good to add???[/b]
    No i will not shut up because 99% of this damn website does not give a shit about a "fued". But the poster thinks it is such an important topic that it must be presented as its own topic. Who the fuck thinks their clan tussle is so important as to merit a topic on KO4life. I will continue to flame this topic and all who are associated with it until the post is locked!

Lame ass post, lame ass people involved.

Get a life, we dont care about your little mid morning soap opera!

B@RTOK

Ok so Falah tells me to read this post. First off TEZ SHUT THE FUCK UP you aren&#39;t on ares and you have no say in this matter. So stop flaming for no fucking reason, same with all you people on dies who say we are noob and stole the clan name from a "GREAT DIES CLAN". This clan wasn&#39;t made because of them, I don&#39;t even think falah was aware of anyone on dies named oblivion. Now straight to the facts. I know falah, he is a good guy. I have talked with infinity and they seem honorable. But the reason falah posted this is because we went on their (infinity) vent and talked to them about this matter. We were fine with pretty much everything and we were pretty cool. I am the guy who also joined to talk about Alex. Personally I have my own reasons and oppinions about that faggot. He owes people money and he has taken money from accounts that aren&#39;t his. And he has taken accounts from people and sold them to others that weren&#39;t his without asking. Now the reason falah posted this is because we went in hteir vent and talked to them for the good part of an hour about all the shit that&#39;s been happening between our two clans. We sorted everything out except the shit that happened with alex. We told them what we thought of him and what he was doing to us. They even had a member of infinity in their clan who had heard Alex saying that he was trade spamming me. Now they told us that they would never trade spam, lure on, or any of that BS that most turkish clans do. Yet that is what Alex has done to us, and we aske them why would they keep him in the clan? They said they would have a conversation with him to explain not to do this again. Yet they were telling us that any first offense was an immediate kick/ban from their clan. Yet Alex is still a "Trusted member" of hteir clan. Alex is not a trustworthy person so I don&#39;t know what BS he&#39;s been telling them. So after we left their vent we pretty much got the feeling that we cleared up most of the shit that was going on with them, however we felt that Alex would not be kicked from the clan even though he represents everything that infinity says they hated about the game, and that they would not tolerate. So we were pretty mad about this thinking that infinity was being hypocritical about their oppinions. But we really didn&#39;t care all that much, we had cleared up most of the shit with infinity only Alex was left to deal with. Since that point we logged on last night after a server restart and dfalt pmed falah. He basically asked falah if he was returning the items he took from one of infinity&#39;s members. When falah heard this we assumed that infinity were spreading rumors about us. This is why falah posted this, because we don&#39;t want our reputation as a decent clan ruined by a simple misunderstanding and we were willing to defend ourself. We have now cleared up pretty much everything with infinity so everyone can go back to whatever they wish to do. The only problem i have is with Alex. If he pulls anymore shit I will have another talk with the infinity clan and I will show Proof of his actions so that there is no misunderstanding. And I would not trust anything that nukkahouse has to say as I proved to him that he was lying on multiple occasions. And all he could say was w/e I don&#39;t care. Alex is a fag, and that&#39;s all I have to say. As for infinity we have no remaining issues with you anymore and I am actually glad that this was brought out into the open, because now everything is settled. That&#39;s all I have to say, so I hope none of your oppinions have deminished of our clan or infinity because it would be a poor judge of character.

B@RTOK

also TaDaa you need to shut it because this post was made fro people on Ares to know what really is going on. The ONLY reason you don&#39;t care and don&#39;t like this topic is because it involves so much reading. If you are incapable of reading a few paragraphs then don&#39;t bother typing anything. Go read a book and get some practise.

spizz

hey im on ares, and i still dont dont care.

B@RTOK

Then don&#39;t read it, it&#39;s a simple matter. You don&#39;t care about the topic heading then don&#39;t read the post.

Banned

hey im on ares, and i still dont dont care.[/b]

your missing the point nubs bartok....its that we dont care...we it kinda is but really its mainly that clan vs clan shit should not be handled on a public forum but rather in private stfu

i could care less about your clan being #1 or 1000 you still dont need to air it out here.....thats private shit between 2 clans not something the whole ares community let alone every other mother fucking server that comes here jackass

anything else you want to say to me?

if not learn your fucking place

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast