Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity

This is a discussion on The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Telling me to learn my fucking place? Just because I am not level 80 doesn't mean I don't have a ...
Page: 4

B@RTOK

Telling me to learn my fucking place? Just because I am not level 80 doesn't mean I don't have a say. We posted it here because people in ares were pming us about stealing items SO stfu. Im sure that if you were to post something about your fucking clan everyone would pay attention and probably not flame. Stop thinking everyone around you is a noob with no oppinions that matter. Learn YOUR place and stop thinking you are the greatest fucking warrior that there ever was. Over most of the shit that people say about you on this forum you are a noob who babashopped and can't combo or pk for shit. You relly on your items and lvl to get people killed. Piss off noob and stop flaming if you don't care. You didn't have to read it if you weren't interested. Yet seeing as how you continue to keep posting I would think that you are interested in what is being said on this topic. So therefore it was worth posting here. Stop trying to intimidate everyone on this fucking forum because you higher lvl then them. I have nothing more to say to you. So if you really don't care then don't post anything on this thread anymore.

Banned

Telling me to learn my fucking place? Just because I am not level 80 doesn't mean I don't have a say. We posted it here because people in ares were pming us about stealing items SO stfu. Im sure that if you were to post something about your fucking clan everyone would pay attention and probably not flame. Stop thinking everyone around you is a noob with no oppinions that matter. Learn YOUR place and stop thinking you are the greatest fucking warrior that there ever was. Over most of the shit that people say about you on this forum you are a noob who babashopped and can't combo or pk for shit. You relly on your items and lvl to get people killed. Piss off noob and stop flaming if you don't care. You didn't have to read it if you weren't interested. Yet seeing as how you continue to keep posting I would think that you are interested in what is being said on this topic. So therefore it was worth posting here. Stop trying to intimidate everyone on this fucking forum because you higher lvl then them. I have nothing more to say to you. So if you really don't care then don't post anything on this thread anymore.[/b]
    zzzz u still miss the point here stupid

forgot everything else other then "dont air out clan shit on public forums moron" ....also if my clan had some shit with another clan we would work it out as mature people and not go posting shit on public forums fuck nuts

get a clue as to how to run a clan then maybe even people from ares would not be flaming you here as well as your clan for airing out your dirty laundry on public forums

about the rest....i think the people that actually matter to me know my combo is fine and i am fine with no items or level.....this has nothing to do with me being higher level or higher items over you....i am simply more of and adult then you cause i know how to handle this type of shit unlike you and your clannie falaha so fucking learn your place and lead by example stupid

if that was my clannie that made the post (which my clannies would never cause they know better to let me handle it) i would have asked him to retract his post and not air out clan business on public forums

you really are a dumb shit to miss that simple obvious point i been stating through all my posts as well as everyone else who has posted

ffs learn who to run a clan properly and keep your clannies in line on how to conduct business

anything else now?

stevouk

I cba to read this shit, who cares about this??

Lemon

Since that point we logged on last night after a server restart and dfalt pmed falah. He basically asked falah if he was returning the items he took from one of infinity's members. When falah heard this we assumed that infinity were spreading rumors about us. This is why falah posted this, because we don't want our reputation as a decent clan ruined by a simple misunderstanding and we were willing to defend ourself.[/b]
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. Never assume anything.

Dear Tez, just because you don't care doesn't mean you have to be an asshole. We all know that this is not the way to deal with this and I have said have it deleted, if it bothers you so much, but sadly you prefer to just winge about it. Now you create a pisstake thread because you think you're funny... Personally I just think it's childish.

Like it or not this thread is here, it shouldn't be here, but it is. If a moderator agrees with that then it should either be locked ur just downright deleted.

Lemon

I cba to read this shit, who cares about this??[/b]
    Did someone made you click on this topic? Shut the fuck up , read the topics that you want , iff you dont want dont read it , Tez i sugest you do the same and get a fucking life you spend all your day in here doing contests and shits that most of the people on Ares dont care about your stupid contests.

Banned

Tez, quit makin urself look like an idiot cuz ur succeeding very well in your pointless posts which would be spam.

This feud should seriously be dealt on MSN/Vent/TS or any other means of communication, seriously no1 would rly care on ko4life to read about some1 not getting in an xp party and we all get a hissy fit because of it.

<3

flip

B@RTOK

You completely missed my point. We used this forum so that people would know thefacts. You aren&#39;t more mature then me and you don&#39;t know how to run a clan better then me. That is your ignorance. We used this so that people would stop thinking that oblivion was stealing shit from members of infinity and so that there was no misunderstanding between anyone who was involved in this topic. Also we did not wish to have any rumors spreading around about our clan. And you aren&#39;t one to post about personal feud&#39;s being brought up on public forums. Were you not the one who kept having arguments with Zero from Ares? Tell me does the entire ares community let alone every mother fucking server that comes in here need to know about your personal feud with Zero? Now don&#39;t get me wrong I don&#39;t know zero personally and I wouldn&#39;t defend him. But I don&#39;t think everyone else needs to know that you don&#39;t like him, let alone your whole babashopping argument you had with him. If I am not correct did people not flame you for posting that argument, and did you not continue to post more responses? What is the difference between that and this, they are both personal feud&#39;s, yet now you are saying that because I am posting this it is unjustified. That sounds completely hypocritical of you. I don&#39;t understand what you find so noob about this post. But if you wish to continue this conversation then I will be happy to do it through PM&#39;s I have nothing more to say in this topic as this is becoming off topic.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

too long boring to read it ~~[/b]
    finally someone said it :lol:

Who the fuck thinks their clan tussle is so important as to merit a topic on KO4life.[/b]
    LOL ALMIGHTY KO4LIFE I CANNOT GRACE YE WITH MY PRESENCE. I AM NOT WORTHY

TaDaaa

also TaDaa you need to shut it because this post was made fro people on Ares to know what really is going on. The ONLY reason you don&#39;t care and don&#39;t like this topic is because it involves so much reading. If you are incapable of reading a few paragraphs then don&#39;t bother typing anything. Go read a book and get some practise.[/b]
    Why dont we add a little poll to see if anyone cares about your melodrama. 10 bucks says I win!

KingOfPika

why do you acociate haveing a life with posting?

that was very moronic

if you want to say stay out of topic dont read it ok..but to add you have no life cause i post a 2 sec post really is stupid....i didnt know cause i posted a 2 sec sentance i have no life now.....did it take up my whole life to post for 2 sec? no so fuck off

clan vs clan shit should never be aired out on a public forum jackass....this noob posted shit when he could have taken care of it privately in vent or msn....this is not him saying something about a scammer or anything of that nature.....this thread is a waste of server space[/b]
    Tez Just shut the fuk up and go back to looking shit into topics about DIEZ. Ares dont really concern you or matter to you so why bother flaming people on topics that are absolutely no use to u? And calling people stupid for putting stuff on forums. They can post whatever the fuk they want as long as they are not posting hacking sites or shit like that. You must be pretty pathetic to look in every topics and read about them and post your "2sec post" as you call it

B@RTOK

Go ahead and make a poll. This post wasn&#39;t dirrected to those that don&#39;t care, only to those that were involved, or to those that heard anything about this going on.

TaDaaa

Go ahead and make a poll. This post wasn&#39;t dirrected to those that don&#39;t care, only to those that were involved, or to those that heard anything about this going on.[/b]

Then why the hell post something that 60 people on one single server care about. You deserve to be flamed for this, just admit it.

Banned

Go ahead and make a poll. This post wasn&#39;t dirrected to those that don&#39;t care, only to those that were involved, or to those that heard anything about this going on.[/b]

no no u missed my point....only your 2 clans care therefor take both ur clans to a vent server to talk about it....that would be smarter thing to do then air out your dirty laundry on a public forum

also yes i am being a asshole somewhat cause its getting old that u guys keep posting like anyone even on ares cares....everyone even on ares is telling u to handle your clan business in private cause thats the respect you should have as clan for each other

get a fucking clue

Lemon

no no u missed my point....only your 2 clans care therefor take both ur clans to a vent server to talk about it....that would be smarter thing to do then air out your dirty laundry on a public forum

also yes i am being a asshole somewhat cause its getting old that u guys keep posting like anyone even on ares cares....everyone even on ares is telling u to handle your clan business in private cause thats the respect you should have as clan for each other

get a fucking clue[/b]

FFS WE GET IT! Falah shouldn&#39;t have posted, congratufuckinglations!

Stop fucking whining and grow the fuck up. Now if you didn&#39;t feel the need to have the last word this fucking thing would be sorted now. So stop prolonging the idiocy and stay the hell out of the worthless post. You&#39;re making a fool of yourself.

MODERATOR: This needs locking and I called Tez a whiney ballsack and therefore need rebanning, chop chop.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast