Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity

This is a discussion on The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; #####NOTICE: IF YOU DO NOT CARE THEN DO NOT READ THIS AND DO NOT REPLY##### Well I haven't been here ...
Page: 5

Banned

#####NOTICE: IF YOU DO NOT CARE THEN DO NOT READ THIS AND DO NOT REPLY#####

Well I haven't been here in a while but Flame pointed out this thread and with me currently being an Infinity member I felt it needed checking. Nice to see a database change means I can post though .

Down to the issue at hand;

Falah got kicked from a DS party for a clannie. This makes Falah very angry so Falah starts talking shit and PMing Alex. In these PM's Falah would insult and try and cause trouble or just try and make Alex say something stupid. Now alex is bound to say something silly after a while with him being 15 and definately a good 6 or more years younger than Falah. Wonce Alex has said smomething remotely incriminating he sends it off to the PheonixWarlords forums where he puts it out of context and causes issues.

The next we hear of these PM's are when Bufty from PW comes to our forums and asks us about a singular screenshot of one section of a PM where alex incriminates himself. When we turn around and say that we would require more evidence than 6 lines of conversation between a random priest and one of our members before we take this seriously Bufty says fair enough. However Falah didn't see it this way. Falah from then on continues PMing Alex. We then find out that Falah was the one that was feeding these false truths to PW and trying to mess with our alliance. So it is decided to PM him and ask his open opinion about Infinity and with him not knowing who the character was we played along and got it straight to our faces and he was none he wiser.

At Falahs audacious response Hush gets quite angry so he goes into the Oblivion vent and just tells Falah to stop messing around with our clan and does a small amount of ranted insulting then leaves. Falah and a friend then come into our vent and begin telling us what Alex has done to them and without any proof basically tell us to kick him from the clan. Without proof how can we possbly be expected to kick a loyal member of our clan? We did however come to an agreement that words would be had with Alex (and they were) and that all the muck spreading would stop.

Now this...
    Falah, I don't quite understand why you have done this and neither do I care but the fact that you have is....well...downright idiotic. You gave evidence that you were insulting our clan and then expect all the players of KO using ko4life to give a fuck? Well you've proved yourself a man who cannot keep his word even when others keep theirs so good luck to whoever allys you next because I can see major problems when you spread shit about them too. If anybody wants evidence or proof etc then just catch me on msn and I presume the people who care will have my addy (don't pm me because I'll probably be banned again soon).

Also, adding non played characters to your clan just to get NP's up is pathetic (to whoever that applies ).

Lemon[/b]

Alex is a Saint

Lemon

Alex is a Saint [/b]
    More saint than you'll ever be. Get back under your rock, you're the one that started all this shit and spread it over public forums. Real fucking smart.

Banned

More saint than you'll ever be. Get back under your rock, you're the one that started all this shit and spread it over public forums. Real fucking smart.[/b]
    I'm scared

TaDaaa

I want the last word
    Word

B@RTOK

Lemon we are talking with a member of your clan right now. Please do not say anything else because we are going to have a talk with the leaders on your vent tomorrow no one should post anything else. Please just leave it alone for now, everything that needed to be said was said and now all we have to do is solve this shit with alex. So please stop posting you're only fueling this argument further.

Banned

FFS WE GET IT! Falah shouldn't have posted, congratufuckinglations!

Stop fucking whining and grow the fuck up. Now if you didn't feel the need to have the last word this fucking thing would be sorted now. So stop prolonging the idiocy and stay the hell out of the worthless post. You're making a fool of yourself.

MODERATOR: This needs locking and I called Tez a whiney ballsack and therefore need rebanning, chop chop.[/b]
    take ur own advice and stop posting as well

bb have fun guys :lol:

snipelord

woot I'm not a pussy xD

snipelord

y does ares copy all the top diez clan names :P

only oblivion that ever mattered was the yoshi alliance and only infinity that mattered was the one with sepy, princy , schafy and laxy in it <3[/b]
    we were first actually

Banned Senior Member

infinty isnt Bad Clan to Many Swedish Eskimos in it :wub: so it cant be bad:P förutom norsken muahah

woot I&#39;m not a pussy xD[/b]
    I said you&#39;re whole clan except you and real KIMPEE are only exceptions. Anyways BadCompany > all clans.

just make a post in the ares market section like every1 else does LOl

Eloma

Daumuie do u even know all members?

websnot

I said you&#39;re whole clan except you and real KIMPEE are only exceptions. Anyways BadCompany > all clans.[/b]
    lol who the fuck does this guy think he is ..... twat lol

another noob gone orc cause he&#39;s l33t lmao

gravedigga_bg

MODERATOR: This needs locking and I called Tez a whiney ballsack and therefore need rebanning, chop chop.
    [/quote]
    Hehehhe this guy is funny :lol:

flamthrow

Ofc he is Its Lemon

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast