Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity

This is a discussion on The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lemon get banned yet? xD...
Page: 6

snipelord

Lemon get banned yet? xD

Lemon

Lemon get banned yet? xD[/b]

No

I guess my vernacular is just too good.

TaDaaa

word

Sahabi

I like apples.

Rubberducky

You guys must really have something out for my brother eh....Like for christs sakes theres like 5 pages written about him. Seriously Falah what do you think this is going to solve? Sure few people are going to see this and agree and will despise him for however the length they play this game, but other than that your only escalating the problem, there was no need of getting people outside of infin,obli,pw involved. Theres so many things in this post I can argue, but tell you the truth I really don't have the time to argue about something that is affecting some one God knows how many fucking hours away from me & dont even know very well( I understand how much time you guys have put into ur accounts though & how upset u are at the negative effects he may or may not have done). Its a game bro, he's done some wrong things recently, but most people that posted on this thread can't denie they have been 100% honest while playing.

Like common Falah ive never had a problem with you, B@RTOK, Blaine or anyone else. Just when you see this, and if im in vent talk to me, tell me what he's done and ill do my best to solve it alright? He's young man, and has and will do things wrong, but he's gonna learn and continue to learn (if he hasnt already) in the long run, friends are better then enemys.

Now can we just close this thread and move on?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

You guys must really have something out for my brother eh....Like for christs sakes theres like 5 pages written about him. Seriously Falah what do you think this is going to solve? Sure few people are going to see this and agree and will despise him for however the length they play this game, but other than that your only escalating the problem, there was no need of getting people outside of infin,obli,pw involved. Theres so many things in this post I can argue, but tell you the truth I really don't have the time to argue about something that is affecting some one God knows how many fucking hours away from me & dont even know very well( I understand how much time you guys have put into ur accounts though & how upset u are at the negative effects he may or may not have done). Its a game bro, he's done some wrong things recently, but most people that posted on this thread can't denie they have been 100% honest while playing.

Like common Falah ive never had a problem with you, B@RTOK, Blaine or anyone else. Just when you see this, and if im in vent talk to me, tell me what he's done and ill do my best to solve it alright? He's young man, and has and will do things wrong, but he's gonna learn and continue to learn (if he hasnt already) in the long run, friends are better then enemys.

Now can we just close this thread and move on?[/b]
    Closed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456