Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A few more questions (warrior)

This is a discussion on A few more questions (warrior) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok people posted before that with 600+ defence you can kill DM's...well when i am wearing my full plate +8/15 ...
Page: 1

stevouk

Default A few more questions (warrior)

ok people posted before that with 600+ defence you can kill DM's...well when i am wearing my full plate +8/15 i have more attack power by far than +7/12 chitin so i wondered with 300 ac and undying buff (maybe) would i be able to kill DM's, i have around 900 def ...what would i need to be healed with? 960? 1920? 2x 1920?

and will it be any good in CZ ? since the str bonus on ea piece is 15 and i have OK defence i would say because i played a rouge for nearly a year with about 500 ac :rollseyes:

answers?? please :wub:

Thanks...NOTE: the DM's will also be fully duffed

I am asking this because i cannot yet afford +7/12 chitin because i lost items in the dupe wipe but i will be working on it

FatM4n

go find out

the worse senario is u losing 5% not to bad imo ^^

stevouk

Originally posted by FatM4n
    go find out

the worse senario is u losing 5% not to bad imo ^^
    i am not yet lvl 60 :P i will be 60 by tomorrow or the next day and i will loose 2.5% because i have premium and with a 30 stone ress aswel because the DM's will be fully duffed when i kill them

stevouk

GIVE ME ****ING ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: j/k

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

then go find out :rollseyes: dont get why people dont just go out and TRY things...half the fun of the farming/boss hunting is trying things on ur own the first time and dying

Healo

for undying to beat out 1500 buff/scroll u gotta have 2750+ hp (correct me if im wrong) base. and skilled for fp, that would be hard to reach

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

with massive and 1920 i heal even my sin can tank dm's >_<

stevouk

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    then go find out :rollseyes: dont get why people dont just go out and TRY things...half the fun of the farming/boss hunting is trying things on ur own the first time and dying
    i cant do it yet thats hwy i am asking

FatM4n

2500 base hp is when unduying and 1500 gives the same hp buffed

Healo

Originally posted by FatM4n
    i knew i was wrong (owned by a swede :angry: ) :wub:

CALAdmin

I am Level 63, with full set of +7 strength chitin. 2066 attack power and 1035 def. I have 3368 hp and they continuously red-ball me, so if you not above 3000 hp then I would say don’t do them. Doing dm's with a priest that only has malice and 1920 takes about 45seconds-1 minutes a piece. If I do it with a priest that can fully de-buff them, then it takes about 30 seconds a piece. I would say level up quite a bit more; at least get 61-62. It wouldn't be worth the 2-3 minutes that it would take to kill one. If you are going to do them in CZ, then you will get raided and raped, if you are going to do them in Eslant then some ghey will lure them over to you, I say wait until you get level 62 and some chitins before you start doing them.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by CALAdmin
    I am Level 63, with full set of +7 strength chitin. 2066 attack power and 1035 def. I have 3368 hp and they continuously red-ball me, so if you not above 3000 hp then I would say don’t do them. Doing dm's with a priest that only has malice and 1920 takes about 45seconds-1 minutes a piece. *If I do it with a priest that can fully de-buff them, then it takes about 30 seconds a piece. I would say level up quite a bit more; at least get 61-62. It wouldn't be worth the 2-3 minutes that it would take to kill one. If you are going to do them in CZ, then you will get raided and raped, if you are going to do them in Eslant then some ghey will lure them over to you, I say wait until you get level 62 and some chitins before you start doing them.
    You really, really, really suck.
    If you really have that much defense and redball... wow. I did them on a Level 62 Warrior with 1025 defense... never redballed once. Glave +7 and other gear... take em down in 24 seconds.

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CALAdmin
    I am Level 63, with full set of +7 strength chitin. 2066 attack power and 1035 def. I have 3368 hp and they continuously red-ball me, so if you not above 3000 hp then I would say don’t do them. Doing dm's with a priest that only has malice and 1920 takes about 45seconds-1 minutes a piece. *If I do it with a priest that can fully de-buff them, then it takes about 30 seconds a piece. I would say level up quite a bit more; at least get 61-62. It wouldn't be worth the 2-3 minutes that it would take to kill one. If you are going to do them in CZ, then you will get raided and raped, if you are going to do them in Eslant then some ghey will lure them over to you, I say wait until you get level 62 and some chitins before you start doing them.
    If you really have that much defense and redball... wow. I did them on a Level 62 Warrior with 1025 defense... never redballed once. Glave +7 and other gear... take em down in 24 seconds.[/b]
    I dont think the dm was massived for him.

FatM4n

Originally posted by Healo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Healo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    i knew i was wrong (owned by a swede :angry: ) :wub:[/b]
    dont be sad, alot of ppl got owned by swedish ppl ^^

GedKalessin

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CALAdmin
    If you really have that much defense and redball... wow. I did them on a Level 62 Warrior with 1025 defense... never redballed once. Glave +7 and other gear... take em down in 24 seconds.[/b]
    24 seconds? lvl 62? glave 7? dark mares? usko?
    hahaha

lier
    you thing nobody farming dm here? and you want us believe you kill 1 in 24 seconds? maybe 3 more tank as you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast