Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A few more questions (warrior)

This is a discussion on A few more questions (warrior) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; clan mate lvl 63 with raptor +7 and arround 1000 ac do it with massive and 960 heal (debuffer use ...
Page: 2

xourico

clan mate lvl 63 with raptor +7 and arround 1000 ac do it with massive and 960 heal (debuffer use slow!)

he killem in about 50 secs

Trii

maybe if ur 80 u could do it in 24 seconds, but what u just said is simply bs lutz.

Hypnos

1. Worry less about your armor and more about what weapon(s) you are going to use (Which I don't see you mention). The full plate is fine. +6 chitin would of been fine.

2. Don't do DMs on buffs. No matter how good your buffer thinks he/she is at timing buffs, there will be those times where they forget and you die. HP scroll is a must at the least. It's fine to get AC buff, because you won't die if that drops.

3. Heals required depend on where you are doing them. If you're doing CZ, 1 priest should be okay. 2nd couldn't hurt. You said that the DMs will be fully duffed and you are getting buffs, so sounds like you're set. I'm sure your priests can determine what heals are needed after starting with max healing, and then backing down.

4. Don't completely just go on what people tell you. Like cama said, go try it.

peroxide

FP+8 is very good at lvl 63 and lvl 64 i could tk with out dieing. did die a few times thow but its beter then chitin+7s your ap helps the most trust me

stevouk

Originally posted by peroxide
    FP+8 is very good at lvl 63 and lvl 64 i could tk with out dieing. did die a few times thow but its beter then chitin+7s your ap helps the most trust me
    heh. Thanks for the time put into this post all of you

also i didnt mention my weapon, i have glave +7/70 but working on maybe a +8 or +7 raptor and +7 chitin sometime but i would rather have the ap than the defence because i am used to playing with low defence because i played a rouge a lot but yeh thanks for the time and effort put into this post :wub:

Question: what would a mage need to kill DMs?
    And when u speak about defense, is that buffed?

Ty

SilverBlade

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Trii
    maybe if ur 80 u could do it in 24 seconds, but what u just said is simply bs lutz.
    Lemme re-equip baraka and show you h43r:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-CALAdmin

I am Level 63, with full set of +7 strength chitin. 2066 attack power and 1035 def. I have 3368 hp and they continuously red-ball me, so if you not above 3000 hp then I would say don’t do them. Doing dm's with a priest that only has malice and 1920 takes about 45seconds-1 minutes a piece. *If I do it with a priest that can fully de-buff them, then it takes about 30 seconds a piece. I would say level up quite a bit more; at least get 61-62. It wouldn't be worth the 2-3 minutes that it would take to kill one. If you are going to do them in CZ, then you will get raided and raped, if you are going to do them in Eslant then some ghey will lure them over to you, I say wait until you get level 62 and some chitins before you start doing them.

You really, really, really suck.
    If you really have that much defense and redball... wow. I did them on a Level 62 Warrior with 1025 defense... never redballed once. Glave +7 and other gear... take em down in 24 seconds.
    I dont think the dm was massived for him.[/b]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12