Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

few question about chtin bp

This is a discussion on few question about chtin bp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sleven07 Like I said also, chit bp is supprt role, yes do damage but you should be ...
Page: 2

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    Like I said also, chit bp is supprt role, yes do damage but you should be off healing and duffing. If u want to be an attackee only play paper priest/ glass cannon build.
    and your point is fine, hence why i quoted him, who said support CLASS not support build. theres a huge difference between " oh hes built to support" and oh " hes priest he should do nothing but support."

BP are squishy.

No Clothy Who Do We Kill

I do not own a BP. I also have nothing of substance to add to this discussion. I am struggling to find any discussion that I could add worth to unfortunately. It's a tough life being a noob and having to somehow scrape together 50 posts before engaging in what most would deem a basic human right, free trade.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to express some concerns I have with the majority of the driving populace. I suspect some of the people reading these forums will be guilty of this.

You see that stick on the side of the steering wheel? It's called a bloody INDICATOR, USE IT!

/rant
    /firstpost

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    and your point is fine, hence why i quoted him, who said support CLASS not support build. theres a huge difference between " oh hes built to support" and oh " hes priest he should do nothing but support."
    What's wrong with the second mentality, exactly? Priest is simply not an efficient class in anything other than support.

Validating

if I've learnt anything, WE NEED BPS TO KEEP UP "Post highest dmg on CYPHER" topic, and also kurians with divide armor. Gogo all make paper bps!

I'm a BP someone come find me

Real talk though. In reality you'll probably get pwned in party vs party if they know you are a BP and unless you have the right gear. Now there's a bunch of ways to increase HP. Buying valks, restating so you have just enough str to hold a hb+7/8. Using undy buff with a +9 hp paper set and a bunch of Hp stacked accessories.

Although you might not do well in a party. You usually can tank like 3 avg players by yourself. As a debuffer you could pwn these noobs pretty easy unless they are all rogues running with scrolls. It's a challenge. You have to be smart. You can totally survive in a party as long as you are aware of the enemies around you and take care of yourself.

Just know that 1 v 1 you are the strongest class

If you get pwned oh well... Just make sure you are having fun haha.

i think i iwll go got a int bp wit h1 club

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12