Few question about Europa, mage class and clans

This is a discussion on Few question about Europa, mage class and clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm thinking of starting fresh without any baba, I know it takes a long time but imo playing the market ...
Page: 1

Default Few question about Europa, mage class and clans

I'm thinking of starting fresh without any baba, I know it takes a long time but imo playing the market and all is just as fun as pvp, so I was wondering...
    1) is there any low level starting clan that will exp and I can join?
    2) what skills do mages max and secondary max? (fire/ice, fire/light, etc?)
    3) are most of the english people and clans on the karus or emc side?

going to be trying to come back to Europa without baba, wish me luck if anyone has some olds or whatever that they dont use and are too lazy to sell, i'd be happy to take em

Thanks
    Last edited by BeastyBoy; 12-06-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

we as mage clan mostely go for fire/light in pk , but for exp i'd say fire/ice

Talking

im playing europe , and i never see mage clan speaking english , so really dont know u have 2 suggestions from me
    1- find other server or if u have friends u can build with him !

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    we as mage clan mostely go for fire/light in pk , but for exp i'd say fire/ice
    whats your name in game ?

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

i play psko

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    I'm thinking of starting fresh without any baba, I know it takes a long time but imo playing the market and all is just as fun as pvp, so I was wondering...
    1) is there any low level starting clan that will exp and I can join?
    2) what skills do mages max and secondary max? (fire/ice, fire/light, etc?)
    3) are most of the english people and clans on the karus or emc side?

going to be trying to come back to Europa without baba, wish me luck if anyone has some olds or whatever that they dont use and are too lazy to sell, i'd be happy to take em

Thanks
    1) I already told you id clan u and help you atleast get 60 if yu want, itll take like 2 days? to hit 60,
    2) mage really depends on what youwant to do. With the same level of items , fire will alwaysdo the most damage. IMO lightning is best for small parties and killing priests. Ice is by far the most utility, at 59 slow rate is super high. at 80+ you can"cube" people so they cant cast any skills. It is ALL personal preference, also I wanted to add that, just because fire does most damage doesn't mean youhave to expas fire and then reskill. I went 1-78 in a short period of time as lightning.
    3) there's is 1 80+ claneach side. Villains is ardream and orc side. I think Armageddon sub Is trying to go to rardream but tey don't look active there liket they are in cz.

4) I offered to help but I don't think highly of people who ask others for free stuff. Don't be lazy.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    I think Armageddon sub Is trying to go to rardream but tey don't look active there liket they are in cz.
    :_ArmageddoN_: is not affiliated with any Ardream clan. ArmageddoN subclan is for active low level players (under 83) who need an English clan who plan to eventually play in CZ and prove to the main clan they are loyal, trustworthy, and have learned the game well enough to be competitive; it's a try-out for the big leagues.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    :_ArmageddoN_: is not affiliated with any Ardream clan. ArmageddoN subclan is for active low level players (under 83) who need an English clan who plan to eventually play in CZ and prove to the main clan they are loyal, trustworthy, and have learned the game well enough to be competitive; it's a try-out for the big leagues.
    this was my reference material.
    Recruiting for Ardream Clan!!

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    this was my reference material.
    Recruiting for Ardream Clan!!
    I'm the leader. It's safe to call me a more accurate "reference." It's not an Ardream clan.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I'm the leader. It's safe to call me a more accurate "reference." It's not an Ardream clan.
    You seem kind of hostile, I was just showing you where saw it.

Banned Regular Member

where I *
    ^^^^^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

u can always apply to TheSpartas orc side , check clan section . i joined a couple of days ago aswell