A few questions about DD drop and more

This is a discussion on A few questions about DD drop and more within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, (The server is ANATOLIA) 1st Topic. I was wondering which is the best place to farm DD helmets ...
Page: 1

Default A few questions about DD drop and more

Hello everyone,

(The server is ANATOLIA)
    1st Topic.

I was wondering which is the best place to farm DD helmets ? For example 1st grade 2nd grade golden 25 dd helmet ?
    Where do they drop ? Which mob drops them ? If I have a premium for better drop rate, what will be the chance of getting one ? How many mobs do I have to kill until I eventually drop a 25 dd helmet ? Is it even worth wasting time into farming it ?

I have heard that there is a chance of obtaining those DD helmets when doing a Monster Stone. Monster in there have some chance of dropping it - is that true ? Can anyone confirm that ? And if yes - which is the best place to farm MS with a level 81 char?

2nd Topic.
    Now this question is absolutely different from the 1st Topic.

I have a newbie character which is holding the Character name that I wan't to use on my high level character. The question is, If I name change that low level character, will I be able to name change the high level character to the name which the low level one is currently having ? I have tried doing it on a private server and after I changed the name of one char, then I couldn't change the 2nd to the name which I used on the previous one. It said that the name is currently being used. Has anyone tried it ? Does it work in usko or I will just waste my money on Name Change Scroll's and then have no success in this mission ?

I've always had this problem, when I don't like the name of the character I can't really enjoy playing it . Maybe its just me.. but I'd rather waste a few months EXPing and have the name that I want instead of just progress with my high level char.

Thanks,
    Options

Donīt know the first about the dd drop, but further to your 2nd question.. In my opinion this is should be possible, becouse there will be no more the character name in the system so.. shouldnīt be a problem. But I am not 100% sure about that so.. donīt trust me a lot

2. try make a new char named something then delete it and see if it works to take over that name. I think namechanged chars keep their old name for a while to.

For sure not worth farming DDs if they even drop anymore, your best bet is to buy GBs or play the market to get rich.

1st topic - no answer for that from me cuz i really don't know how to farm them.

2nd topic - my answer is solely based on my experience, i did have a character named that I wanted on my other character, but what i did was name changed the name to something other else and i tried to rename it again with another ncs on my other character but did not work...this was a few years back. things might have changed but who knows. xD gl
    Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    Hello everyone,

(The server is ANATOLIA)
    1st Topic.

I was wondering which is the best place to farm DD helmets ? For example 1st grade 2nd grade golden 25 dd helmet ?
    Where do they drop ? Which mob drops them ? If I have a premium for better drop rate, what will be the chance of getting one ? How many mobs do I have to kill until I eventually drop a 25 dd helmet ? Is it even worth wasting time into farming it ?

I have heard that there is a chance of obtaining those DD helmets when doing a Monster Stone. Monster in there have some chance of dropping it - is that true ? Can anyone confirm that ? And if yes - which is the best place to farm MS with a level 81 char?

2nd Topic.
    Now this question is absolutely different from the 1st Topic.

I have a newbie character which is holding the Character name that I wan't to use on my high level character. The question is, If I name change that low level character, will I be able to name change the high level character to the name which the low level one is currently having ? I have tried doing it on a private server and after I changed the name of one char, then I couldn't change the 2nd to the name which I used on the previous one. It said that the name is currently being used. Has anyone tried it ? Does it work in usko or I will just waste my money on Name Change Scroll's and then have no success in this mission ?

I've always had this problem, when I don't like the name of the character I can't really enjoy playing it . Maybe its just me.. but I'd rather waste a few months EXPing and have the name that I want instead of just progress with my high level char.

Thanks,
    Options