few questions about euko

This is a discussion on few questions about euko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey i might move to euko a bit (definitely will make a 74 or 2 by jump event, not sure ...
Page: 1

Zwn

Default few questions about euko

hey i might move to euko a bit (definitely will make a 74 or 2 by jump event, not sure if i stay longer)
    so i d like to know:
    are event times same as usko?
    do i ever need prem to log europa1?
    is popup join window bugged there as well? (meaning u need be on before the 10 min join time starts)
    whats the lowest gear lvl that u d find acceptable for cz pk, cz exp and 73 77 bdw? (in particular would raptor 7/magic shell 7/ dual old dr/ dual old pe/ old wdn/old bronze belt cut it)
    what s the rate for cwest gb to euko gb ? ( might sell an in to gear the euko account a bit if i decide to play there)

ty for answers

Little archer Senior Member

zawan go orc

1. I don't think the event times are like in usko. ED takes place 5 hours from now (4 hours 55 to be accurate) to give you an idea. we only have two lunar wars, not 3.
    2. not really. right now and right before ED are the only times where it gets slightly full. i never have issues logging without prem.
    3. nope, popup window has never been bugged here, select character also works for quicker relogs.
    4. yea i guess raptor +7 would be ok, magic shells suck in here, there is a CZ quest that gives you armors and jewels (the armors have the same AC as +7 shells, and give 10 STR. the only downside is that itll take you a while to complete the multiple quests that are part of this chain) lots of people will also level jump like you so that gear will be more than enough.
    5. euko gb is 10$-12$ i think while cwest is 2.25-2.5$. pm renzorider i think hes doing cwest to euko trades.

remake r&h? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    zawan go orc

1. I don't think the event times are like in usko. ED takes place 5 hours from now (4 hours 55 to be accurate) to give you an idea. we only have two lunar wars, not 3.
    2. not really. right now and right before ED are the only times where it gets slightly full. i never have issues logging without prem.
    3. nope, popup window has never been bugged here, select character also works for quicker relogs.
    4. yea i guess raptor +7 would be ok, magic shells suck in here, there is a CZ quest that gives you armors and jewels (the armors have the same AC as +7 shells, and give 10 STR. the only downside is that itll take you a while to complete the multiple quests that are part of this chain) lots of people will also level jump like you so that gear will be more than enough.
    5. euko gb is 10$-12$ i think while cwest is 2.25-2.5$. pm renzorider i think hes doing cwest to euko trades.

remake r&h? lmao
    ED times at 21.40 and 6.40 (GMT +1)

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    zawan go orc

remake r&h? lmao

only thing i could add it`s 3x easier to farm cash for premium at EUKO than for example CW.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    only thing i could add it`s 3x easier to farm cash for premium at EUKO than for example CW.
    Is there even ppl selling it for IGC?

prem in cwest is like 12 gbs

good luck getting enough blue chests to afford it

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Is there even ppl selling it for IGC?
    on EUKO? plenty of them

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    on EUKO? plenty of them
    Nooooooooo I ment c-west lol, ye I know they are like 200 - 230m in EUKO

Zwn

ty for answers, as far as i saw it seems the events are at same hours as usko atm (but at least i can log late which is enormous +) and yes im orc razor, is there imbalance or u just wanna kill me ? in fact i had an orc warrior 46 from the first 2 days of euko, before quitting all ko's, so i feel i d be stupid not to jump it

btw last question, was it officially announced when lvl jump event ends? wanna know to decide how many chars ill jump

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    ty for answers, as far as i saw it seems the events are at same hours as usko atm (but at least i can log late which is enormous +) and yes im orc razor, is there imbalance or u just wanna kill me ? in fact i had an orc warrior 46 from the first 2 days of euko, before quitting all ko's, so i feel i d be stupid not to jump it

btw last question, was it officially announced when lvl jump event ends? wanna know to decide how many chars ill jump
    no lol, rialix is orc and doesnt seem to like any clan in particular (lol) so maybe i thought... clam tiem?

last question: idk. i didnt level my current char to 60+ (to get an extra level) a few months ago because apparently the event was ending in 1 day, but it was false, and it went on for another week or so.

i dont know the duration of the event, but i wouldnt trust it anyway

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Got a question too.

How does the level jump work?

If I'm higher level do I jump even more?

If I'm prem does it also boost?

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Got a question too.

How does the level jump work?

If I'm higher level do I jump even more?

If I'm prem does it also boost?
    http://knight.nttgame.com/news/index...type=3&idx=194